Ratings for Dr. Robert Steven Brisbois

I have been to Dr Brisbois several times over the past 16 years. He is extremely patient, thorough & has never made me feel rushed. His bedside manner is very calm & can make even the most nervous patient feel comfortable. I had a different dr tell me I would need a hysterectomy due to a fibroid but I wasn’t emotionally ready for that - dr Brisbois completely understood & instead was able to remove the fibroid. He has performed several surgeries on me (I had recurring endometriosis plus a list of other issues) and I trust him completely. He does robotic surgeries if needed which is great when some procedures need a more microscopic view to perform them effectively. I have recommended Dr Brisbois to many family & friends.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

If there is another more professional & knowledgeable Dr. in the Eastern WA. area, I have not found one in the 20 yrs. Dr. Brisbois has been my Dr.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Absolutely the BEST Gynecologist in the PNW. He has been my Doctor for 20 years and would never consider changing. I have recommend him multiple times because of his knowledge, experience, respect within our healthcare community and his compassion.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Brisbois delivered my daughter in 2006. He also performed an ablasion later. I could not have found a better doctor! I was so happy with him and I recommend Dr. Brisbois 100%! He is well respected among the Spokane community health care professionals. I had the best possible experience and I am so grateful to have been able to have Dr. Brisbois as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I think dr brisbois has had his time he was not help full to me in fact he missed dignosed my condition went for his surgery he recommended this has been a nightmare I think if he educated him self on new procedures we wouldn't have to be his cutting board.....

Submitted October 2, 2015

I would recomend Dr Brisbois to any female looking for an OB in Spokane

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Brisbois & Dr. Ruldolph were both so compassionate it was my 1st time to see Dr. Brisbois and he made me feel so much better. I had this problem for over 5 months and he is doing surgery to correct it. He wanted to make sure I understood everything that was going to happen and took the time out to explain everything to me. He is one of the best and Dr. Ruldolph will be a great Dr. when he finish his internship under Dr. Brisbois. And the staff Deanna is so nice the whole office go above and beyond to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Brisbois is a wonderful doctor and I trust his judgement in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Totally THE BEST, read my other review. Thanks again, after 27 years and a very healthy baby. I think of you and thank you every Aug. 5th. and Every May 1, (24 years ago), both girls are healthy and well, I am eternally grateful. Katie W. CNM

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I just went to see Dr. Brisbois a few weeks ago in search of a second opinion. I was told by my last doc that I needed full hysterectomy. I am a healthy 34 year old, who has been having problems after having tubal ligation in 2009. All other docs told me full hystorectomy is the only way to go. After seeing Dr. Brisbois and hearing the options I have, I am very pleased that I chose him. He doesn't try to talk you out of your decisions and he really listens to what you have to say. We, women, know our bodies better than anybody else. I respect doctors who listen and try to understnad and truly get to the root of the problem rather than trying to treat the symptoms. Looking forward to Dr. Brisbois doing my surgery :)!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Robert Steven Brisbois's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)