Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Hrdlicka

Dr. Hrdlicka and his rude staff are a joke. Theres no other way to say it. I was coughing and struggling to breathe so a doctor had sent me to this waste of space. He tested me for allergies and went down a long list of things I was supposedly allergic to. I had to get a shot every week. I didn’t know that my insurance was only paying a certain portion. And the staff did some pretty negligent things that certainly didn’t help. So I got into over eight hundred dollars in debt. Which I really struggled to pay. The nurse at the desk really showed no sympathy and practically mocked me when I panicked. I really had to bend backwards to get the money. And then I was informed that I would have a deductible to meet every year that would be over two thousand dollars. So I freaked out. I don’t make a lot of money. And I really didn’t like the idea of having to get a shot every week anyway. So I called the vitamin shoppe and asked if they had any vitamins that could help me with this. They said they had some that would build the immune system and I should be fine. So I went in and had them point me to what they thought would work best, along with a bottle of vitamin C. sure enough I was no longer coughing and struggling to breath. i have not been any for anymore shots since. I don’t even take those vitamins anymore. I take a multivitamin in the morning and put pure coconut oil in whatever I can, that’s pretty much about it. I paid my debt and said I wont be back as I walked out. That promise has been met. I haven’t been there in almost a year now. Their business is a scam. Those people are a joke. What they do for a living could be seen as hilarious if it werent so pathetic.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Do not recommend; staff seemed very unhappy about how the doctor treats them. I do not want to be a patient at a place where employees feel unappreciated!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Hrdlicka, This is Jennifer Esposito. Remember me? The daughter of Gary and Patricia Esposito. The severely mentally ill child-turned young woman-turned adult, whose health you constantly neglected in favor of pushing your anti-milk and anti-wheat agenda. Because of you, my parents beat the living daylights out of me. You told them that I was fine, that I was just a bad person and needed severely extreme punishment. That my only problem was too much bread and milk. So, every time I had a panic attack, or an episode of OCD, or yet another incident of agoraphobia, they fucking beat my ass until I bled, and you condoned it. That was your healthy solution. Abuse your mentally ill child. I’m sure you’ll remember me. You were my “doctor” for 18 years, until I was finally able to pursue my own healthcare. And believe me, I did. I immediately sought psychiatric treatment, and received it. Unfortunately, it was too little too late. As a result of your absurd, heinous neglect as a so-called “medical professional,” I continue to battle suicidal ideation on a very regular basis and have been hospitalized multiple times. Hell, one of these days, I just might succeed. I’ll probably end up killing myself. This will be overwhelmingly your fault, for your insistence to my clueless parents that I battle my severe mental disorders by consuming less wheat and dairy. You’re getting older now. You’ll die soon. I may too, but it will be at my own hand, if so. However, I want you to know one thing. As you’re living out the last moments of your life, I want you to know how you ruined mine. You destroyed a person with your ill-advised, misguided, and utterly ridiculous version of treatment. You are a disgrace. I wish you all the worst. Jennifer Esposito

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I feel very fortunate to find such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I went to Dr. Hrdlicka for my thyroid. He is the first doctor to listen to me, order the appropriate lab tests, and put me on the right medication. I have have struggled for years and seen many specialists prior with no good results. I am grateful to find such a caring and competent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I went to Dr Hrdlicka because he is supposed to be an "environmental specialist" . He refused to talk about it, my 2nd visit to get lab results rushed me out of there. Would not listen and interrupted me Everytime i tried to talk. Then proceeded to tell me it's agoraphobia. Left there with no direction or help at all. Did NOT address the reason I went in. He should NOT be listed as a environmental specialist.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Great alternative doctor. Treats many difficult cases with varied approaches.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Not sure about his knowledge. His staff is incompetant. Appointment was on time. He could only take care of one of my health concerns at a time, so, yes, I would have to pay extra for all the office visits.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Loved the old staff... The new one is horrible and finds reasons to charge you for office visits. Every time I have blood drawn for my thyroid, they require that I come in (and pay an office visit) to pick up the prescription. The old staff (and every other doctor I have ever had) would just call it in and not charge fir a second visit. They are rude and condescending as well. DO NOT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Staff gives you the run around. I call on Friday becasue I was running out of a presecription--they were closed. Pharmacy faxed the request for the prescrition. I called the doctor again on Monday morning and they would authorize the prescription with the doctor. I called the pharmacy on Monday afternoon--they had not heard for the dotor;s office. I called the doctor again on Monday afternoon and they still hadn't authroized but would ask him when he got done with a patient. Like I said, the staff gives you the run around.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Richard E. Hrdlicka's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL