Dr. Don Utas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Don Utas

Very professional kind dentist , he really knows his stuff and has kept up with the technology!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr Utas is a fabulous Dentist. He is kind, considerate and very personable. After trying 3 other Dentists in Chilliwack, I am so thankful to have found him. The last 3 were salesmen.. Are your teeth white enough? straight enough? etc. The only thing they did not suggest was breast enhancement. Dr Utas said he will never do anything that does not need to be done. He is professional !! I have never had a problem going to a Dentist, but he just made it even better.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

painless dentist!! explains everything and is attentive toward your comfort.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Utas and his staff! Every aspect of my visit was a positive experience. They are all so polite and caring, with a gentle approach. At the age of 65, I have had many dental experiences, but today I was amazed at the extra time they took to provide me with knowledge and information that will be helpful for me to maintain gum and teeth health. Dr. Utas has a very calm and comforting approach, as well as being very thorough in his examination. With all the dentists I have seen over the years, I can honestly say that Dr. Utas has provided me with the most thorough examination, and made me feel totally comfortable (I am frightened of dentists due to past experiences).

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I am so relieved to have been recommended Dr Utas . He is the most , calm , kind , gentle professional Dr I have met in my life , and I am 50 . I have suffered all my life with fear and anxiety so bad. And I believed I would never visit a dentist again . His staff are all so friendly , and kind , cheerful and always smiling , its a pleasure to walk into the office . I now can be at ease to make my yearly appointments and my fears are now under complete control . Thank you Dr Utas and all your staff , you have no idea how much you have helped me , and it was all through your calm , professional , kind service . I highly recommend this wonderful Dr and staff .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Utas is one of the best dentist you can see. Knowledgeable, and carrying for patients. I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Utas is a good dentist! Hygienist are good too. but the receptionist does not know what she's doing, very rude she does not take responsibility for her errors. I will never go back as long as she's putting in time there. Too bad nice dental office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

My family and I have used for 15 years. Dr. Utas is calm, friendly and professional. Why would any one go anywhere else? Thank you to Dr. Utas and the great staff!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I am a very nervous patient and Dr. Utas and his staff are great with my phobias.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

9 years ago i had dr. utus he took over for my old dentist. He hit muscle or nerves when trying to put freezing in and felt he was not very concerned, even though i was clearly in pain. I left his office without the filling and could not open my jaw for 1 week. Was not happy with how i was treated! Will never go back!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Don Utas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Chilliwack, BC