Ratings for Dr. Jeff Livingston

Dr. Livingston is wonderful. He delivered by baby about a year ago and I couldn't have been happier! He always made me feel comfortable at every appointment and always made me laugh, but he knew when it came to delivery time that it was time to be serious. I work with doctors on a daily basis so i have seen and heard it all, and Dr. Livingston is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Hi, I'm very sad to say this but I took an appointment with Dr. Livingston and guess what he didn't even look at my file cause he was busy and he had his nurse take care of e. I wasn't expecting that at all first thing and that was my first time visit to an OBGYN after having a surgery done . I told her about my problem and she didn't prescribe me any medication for my problem at all. If you are going for the first time just wish that you will be seen by the "Doctor". I'm completely dissatisfied with the service. Never going​ back to him again.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Livingston is wonderful. He keeps great notes and can recall details from previous apts. and conversations. He delivered my second child at HEB Harris Methodist via family-centered c-section. The experience was amazing. He's so skilled. I do have to say that the front office staff at his Irving clinic are rude. I kind of dread the check in process as I feel like it's such an inconvenience to the schedulers - they never make eye contact, rarely smile, and look out-right unprofessional. However, the Euless office has great staff! They are really laid back and friendly. If I have a complaint about him, it's that he was a little too laid back regarding my questions about the scheduled c-sections. I wish he'd provided more information - I didn't know anything right until about two days before the scheduled event. I expressed concern over the pain of recovery and what to expect and he brushed it off and it made me feel embarrassed and silly for asking or being concerned. However, in retrospect, his attitude was appropriate since the whole procedure was that easy and laid back.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I had a great pregnancy and delivery experience with Dr. Livingston. He is laid back while being up front and honest. I had a family centered c-section and for the first time (this was my 4th c-section) I was able to hold my baby right after birth. It was the most amazing experience!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr livingston has been my OBGYNS for 8 years. there are very few people I'd trust unconditionally with the health of myself and my kids and he is one. Thank you Dr Livingston

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Hi, first and foremost I had the most unpleasant visit of my life . I am in my second trimester and diabetic . Dr. Livingston made me feel horrible other than his medical negligence to my condition , he was just rude and inconsiderate . I can't believe that he quotes himself as " thoroughness and compassionate care ". I shared my concern on feeling tingly ness is my head due to the high dose of high blood pressure medicine that he prescribed and his answer was so arrogant was " we'll you decide to cease the medicine on your own " please reconsider before making the decision on choosing this particular Dr. Neglect should be his name,

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Today I went to my 3rd doc visit in came out not happy and very uncomfortable. I asked him a few question I was concern about and WOW the answer he gave me were extremely rude! He belittled me and makes you feel like the question are stupid. Never in my life have I met a doctor so rude. Today I will be changing doctors ASAP. A doctor should always make you feel welcome and comfortable at all times especially because you are trusting them with your life. Thank you I hope this helps .... Do not get him as your obgyn

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

The best physician I have ever been to. He is understanding, smart, and takes time to really talk and get to know his patients. He asks questions and remembers the answers and other details at subsequent visits.I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I enjoy having Dr. Livingston as my OB/GYN doctor. He is very helpful, especially with this being my first pregnancy. Any questions I have he is there to answer them and I'm able to see my lab results online with no problems. They staff is wonderful and very helpful with their patients. I would recommend Dr. Livingston to my friends

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Livingston is the best! He delivered both of my children. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I have recommended alot of my friends and family. The best doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Jeff Livingston's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1999)