Ratings for Dr. David Paul Adams

Dr. David paul Adam's is probably the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I've ever had. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

!!!!¡¡¡!!!!!¡¡!¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Have been coming to this office many years ! I see a Nurse Practioner and she is awesome , so is her Nurse ! Before , I was seeing the main Dr in the practice who I believe is the MD, but it seems he stopped seeing patients for awhile . It wasn't until switching to the Nurse practitioner that I felt like more than just a random patient . The nurse especially treated myself and children (who are also patients there) very special and made the visits a lot easier . This is a good place for your whole family if you're lucky enough to be treated by this pair!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Each staff member makes me feel like family....I believe they really care about me and my well being.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Please keep in mind that med refills a regulated by strict government guidelines. And while you may feel it is rude and careless to deny a drug refill because you have not been seen in year, it is not your medical licence on the line.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Adams practice for many years as well as my entire immediate family and close friends who I referred to his practice. I have finally decided to switch GP's due to the fact that they would not refill a mediation I have taken for the last 19 years bc I hadn't been in the office for a little over a year. When I explained to the nurse that it was for a condition I have she had little sympathy. This is not the first time I have had issues with prescriptions at this office. In addition to not giving my prescription they continuously run over and have no regard for patients time. I will not be referring patients to him anymore and will be advising my family and friends to do the same.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Have been a patient for over 15 years, Dr Adams is top notch, I wish his staff and office, and communications could rise to his level of expertise. Still travel a great distance to keep Dr Adams as my personal doctor, and will continue to do so. When you see the rating for punctually, you need to keep in mind that if he was late seeing you he was most likely spending time with another patient who needed extra attention, Dr Adams is a busy person, but has always taken the time to address all my issues, He has stayed with me plenty of times well past the time when his office has closed. I appreciate the time he takes for me, and understand when he does the same for others. I am truly impressed with Dr Adams medical knowledge, his willingness to serve his patients. and with his desire to keep up with current medicine issues and techniques. Wish there was a way to get an email or communication to the Dr direrctly, not sure messages through staff always get through.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Adams is a knowledgeable doctor and my husband and I have been going to see him for about 5 years. However, we have decided to stop seeing him because his practice is completely overwhelmed and does a poor job on following up with blood work results. I had blood work done years ago, and nobody ever called about it (so I assumed it was normal), I went back several times after that and years later I made an appt for a cold, out of the blue the PA told me I had very elevated levels of a factor that is an indicator for a severe chronic condition that runs in my family, but nobody ever said anything to me. I went back to get this blood work redone to see if my levels were still elevated and I told Dr. A that it was important to me to talk about the results, since I would need to go see a specialist. He said the tests would be ready in 2days and he would call me. It's been a week and I have left several messages with the nurse and have not gotten a response.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

DR Adam,he is the best,i am he is patient for past three years,he take care of me better than my other doctors.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I went for a routine physical and I was given an EKG by a nurse practitioner. I was told I had an abnormal heart rhythm and this could be serious. I was then sent to Cary Cardiology for a stress test. They concluded that my heart was fine and my EKG was normal. I guess when I got the EKG I was having a bad day or it was administered incorrectly. This cost me a $1000 out-of-pocket. Not sure I would recommend seeing a nurse practitioner when you think you are seeing a doctor. If you are going to see Dr. Adams, make sure you see him and not a staff person. It might save you money.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. David Paul Adams's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC