Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Weingarten

He is so good! An AMAZNING doctor. Just want him to work forever and not retiring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Weingarten for over 25 years. I was a bit sad to learn that he was retiring soon. I booked my last appointment with Dr. Lee and was surprised at how much like Dr. Weingarten he was. So kind and caring. I'm so glad he found Dr. Lee !

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Patient, caring, gentle and skilled. An amazing dentist!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I am happy to say that my search for a new dentist is over. Dr. Lee has alleviated my worries in starting with a new dentist as his calm, professional and personable demeanour offer the best setting in which to receive dental care. Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgeable and explains things in a way that I understand. He also gives me all the available options, which I really appreciate. Recently, I had trouble with a tooth that unfortunately needed to be extracted. He let me think about the decision, gave me the pro/con list, the time-frame, and reassured me that is wasn't the end of the world - which really put me at ease. I booked my extraction appointment, but before the scheduled removal date felt something funny in the area. Since Dr. Lee instructed me to call right away if there were any changes, I called the office to come in on the same day, and they promptly gave me an appointment. The extraction went superbly, I didn't feel a thing and actually asked if the tooth was out (which it most certainly was). Don't hesitate, visit Dr. Lee today to make the best decision for your dental care needs.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Really wonderful dentist. So kind and caring and explains things really clearly. Very honest. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Weingarten is nice but he messed up my front tooth and took out the whole corner. My photo from the day before is nothing like the one on the day he worked on my front teeth. He rushes through everything that he does. Most likely to get the next person in, however, I haven't spent more than 25 minutes for any work done! As a result, during my last visit, the front tooth is missing a corner. He just filed it away. Not sure where the #1 rating comes in. I will have to spend more money to get the tooth re-done!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

He is the best dentists I ever had! He is nice, professional, willing to explain. I highly recommend Dr. Weingaren.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Went to him last week for the first time. Needed an extraction which he did and I had very little pain afterward. He called me personally the next day to see how I was doing. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Stephen Weingarten's response
Thank you for your kind words. It was nice meeting you and I was glad I could help you. warmly, Dr. W.

Submitted December 1, 2016

Kind, skilled, honest, compassionate, professional, calm...I could write pages about how wonderful Dr Weingarten and his staff are and have been throughout the many years that I have been his patient. I was a super nervous patient when I started seeing him due to bad experiences with a dentist I saw as a child. Dr Weingarten is so considerate and wonderful, a visit to him, even if it involves having work done beyond just an exam and cleaning, is a relaxing and stress-free experience. I highly recommend Dr Weingarten to anyone, particularly those who are nervous about having dental work done.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Stephen Weingarten's response
Thank you so much for the lovely words. I feel truly blessed to have such amazing patients

Submitted July 7, 2016

I actually love visits to the dentist because Dr. Stephen Weingarten and his team are such a delight! Him and his wife Fern are patient and very caring. He is an excellent dentist and makes me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I had a regular cleaning today and it didn't hurt one bit - although I had lots of tartar built up. He took his time and gave me plenty of space to rest my jaw. I highly recommend this dentist and thankfully, they're always accepting new patients!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Stephen Weingarten's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1974)