Ratings for Dr. Carmen Bujor

We've asked several times to have an audience with her and she has avoided personal contact even when she was down the hall from my daughters room in the facility that she is being cared for at. This is not makings for good patient/doctor relations. Once my daughter is home and well enough to do so, she will be filing a formal grevence/complaint. This so called doctor in our opinion doesn't qualify for a rating. This doctor should not be working for Kaiser, as we have been long time patients and if treated like she has treated us,,, we wod have changed plans. Kaiser doctors are better than this and her colleagues should be prepared, as she is also bringing down their hard earned reputations. I've worked in the medical field and have never in my 40 years experiences worked with anyone like her. Get rid of her. You're bringing down kaisers good name by keeping her on.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Very evasive. Hard to understand. Very little to no feedback. Rude and condescending. Very little time spent on me. Late to appointment, even though I made the earliest appointment in the day. Did not appear to be an MD but more like an uniformed person. I am in my late 50’s and have never encountered such an unprepared person. Kaiser should be ashamed of hiring this person.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Among the worst at Kaiser and they have plenty of just averge doc's.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Carmen Bujor's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1991)