Ratings for Dr. Manfred Harth

I have to say the staff are great. The doctor needs some manners and some compassion for the suffering people he sees each day. Perhaps he needs to retire. I think hes lost his caring side, if there ever was one. I have more compassion in my pinky finger. He made a big mistake and took it out on me. God complex. Got to love it.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Labeled me as having fybro, strongly disagree - appt was disgressive.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Harth since 1995, so I know him quite well. When he got pensioned out of the Hospital system because of his age, he gave me the choice of staying with him, or he said he would refer me to someone else. I stayed with him. He is very knowledgeable, listens to what I have to say, and genuinely cares. When we were trying different drugs in the early stages of my problems, he phoned me at home when he received blood work he did not like. I was impressed. As far as his punctuality, he gives patients the time they need. If you are sitting for a while, it means he is helping someone out. When it is your turn with him, and you need a cortisone shot or some other treatment, he does send you home and tell you to come back next month. He does it then and there. I would not want it any other way. I am very happy with the care I have received over the last 20 years, and would recommend Dr. Harth to all.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I waited long months to see Dr Hart but dont mind waiting he is a very good Dr.He explained very well to me that im suffering of Fibromaygia

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Harth is a great specialist..I have had Dr. Harth since 2010. He is wonderful. He cares about his patients, listens to what they have to say and allows you to speak. He is very thorough. I am very happy I was referred to this Dr. and only had to wait 4 months to see him..I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and fibromyalgia. I am happy with the regiment of meds he has put me on. Any one is lucky to have such a fine specialist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

The best experience with a doctor to date. I waited to see him over a year ...but was very much worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Complete waste of time with this doctor. Look for someone else

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr.Harth and his staff a month ago. What an amazing helpful man and staff.I have been suffering with chronic pain for about 10 years, I have been diagnosed with fibro by other Dr.'s but always looking for different reasons because I was unsure of what It was exactly. Dr.Harth explained it wwith great detail and did lots of thorough tests on me. Dr.Harth has an incredible bedside manner, he listened to everything I had to say, very patiently. He gave hope. What more could you ask for in a Dr. I'm very confident in him, and recommend him to everyone that has chronic pain, and sever fibro.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Harth is NOT RETIRED! I have seen him recently in 2012. He is a Wonderful Doctor and takes the time to listen to you. The waiting time was less than 5 min. and I was greeted by his Nurse who is Very Cheerful and presented as Caring. My experience was Positive and Dr. Harth took the time to listen to my history and answer my questions. He was Very thorough in his examination and made me feel at ease which is not always easy as a patient with Fibromyalgia (he diagnosed). After years of pain and a lot of tests and visits to specialists, he was able to give me an answer as to why I had this chronic pain, and other symptoms that go along with Fibromyalgia. I would Recommend this Doctor highly. He is Professional and Patient. He also has a bit of humour which I found refreshing. Thank you Dr. Harth! (and staff) :) :) :)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. Ignored my complaints, dismissed Lupus even though he himself stated I have all the signs for it... was more interested in my Fibro. In his note to my fam dr he stated "apparently" i had tried some medicine, as to state he didnt believe me, and he also wasnt happy I had to bring my child with me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012