Ratings for Dr. Timothy D. Peters

I have gone to Dr. Peters for many years, and I love him! He is genuinely a good person, and I truly believe he cares for his patients. He is a brilliant doctor. He is definitely over-booked, but that's probably because all of the doctors around Redding are leaving to go make more money somewhere else. It has been happening with my other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

When i first saw him he seemed good..would actually ask about my life which all my past rheum docs have since stress can cause flares. I have SLE, MCTD, RA and Fibro which he diagnosed. He just seems to over book now, though he has latest computer gadgets so he is making plenty of money off his patients. He does not listen, in the waiting room we, women waiting would talk about it. if you are ten minutes late you lose your appt (even though you are left waiting for hour!) He did not listen to what another Doctor asked him to do for me and due to him saying No and when he finally said he would it was too late. I have permanent damage now...He then dropped me because as his staff told me he was worried i was going to sue him for screwing up on me. He also would not let him see other rheum. I now am without one since next nearest one is 4 hr away! I am trying to get insur to let cross into another state which only be 2 hr drive. he also biased against women and pain like many drs.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Timothy D. Peters's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)