Dr. Paul Cutler

Ratings for Dr. Paul Cutler

Dr. Paul Cutler, was my life saver. His office was once located down-town Toronto (Canada) on Yonge & Bloor St. location. I would take a train, from Kitchener, Ontario, plus a G-Train and subway, just to get to his location on Bloor/Yonge St., Toronto, On. I am sadden to hear Dr. P. Cutler passed away in 2013. I do remember calling his office, once he moved to Niagara Falls, NY and his wife told me, that Dr. Paul Cutler was not feeling well. He died way before his time; he could not have been more than 67 yrs. in 2013. I shall never forget him and how much he helped me. Shalome, Ms. Dana Pindera Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Sadly, Dr. Cutler passed away in August of 2013. You can retrieve your medical records by contacting medicalrecords@rsrs.com (medicalrecords at rsrs dot com). As far as I know, no one has taken over his practice. I can say without doubt, that Dr. Cutler saved my son's life. God bless you, Dr. Cutler...you are missed!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

i went to dr cutler and he was a really good doctor in my experience, but since he retired i don't know to whom he passed on his business or if he sent everyone their medical files. does anyone know how to get copies of files from his business, or who succeeded him?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

AMAZING dr.helped me with my nutrition issues that developed due to a parasite infection also with high iron that resulted as well.knows the tests to request and also treats you like a person an not just a number.one in a million he will be missed.hope you are feeling better dr cutler.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr Cutler determined my health issues were from mercury poisoning. I was almost where i could not get out of bed. He diagnosed and treated me. Had i not found Dr Cutler, I have no idea where I may be today. He is a genius when it comes to diagnosing the bodies chemistry and how it all works. He also determined my wife's health issues were from a severe allergy to milk. He also determined my body does not process iron and he treated me for this too. Dr Cutler will diagnose to the root cause and not just send you away w/ a prescription that only masks the symptoms. I cannot say enough about this man. He is a wonderful person as well. Thank you Dr. Cutler.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr Cutler is one of best doctor,an one of the most honest,because of his care I'm cancer free and eating healthy,he is truly amazing

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Cutler is a Miracle Doctor,. Back in the Middle 90s I was in Terrible Shape (Poor Blood Circulation) And that time Dr Cutler was and still is Thank God. I could not really walk 100 Feet without bending over in Pain I already new I had Arteriosclerosis by another Dr.But I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Cutler after about 5 or 6 Chelation Treatments I was feeling 100%better and could walk a mile no problem, All my Friends were VERY VERY Happy and surprised and now after nearly twenty years I feel I have to go back for more treatments but I am so happy he gave me those years; I am 73 now and perhaps he can get me another twenty yearsif any Dr. can do that HE CAN,. Hope to see you soon Dr.Cutler Thanks very everything Best regards Patrick OReilly

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Cutler has saved my butt at least three times since I started seeing him in 2006 for high toxic metal poisoning and allergies/sensitivities to everything, including food. His staff is wonderful and I cannot say enough good about this great doctor and caring man. Rates are very reasonable. I have talked to many patients while getting chelation and I have never heard a negative word about him or his staff. I have been ill since 1975, and he is the first doctor to really get to the root of my problems and do something about it. He reads up on the latest and is willing to try the latest.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr Cutler saved my sons life. he had epelepsey and failure to survive,Dr treated for allergies and low blood sugar him without dangerous drugs He strentghned his immune system He was small for his age and grew to be 6'4 I can't say enough about Dr's knowlege and compassion B Stalker

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Cutler is the best doctor I have ever had and I have seen a lot of doctors over the years! He is extremely helpful, loves medicine and helping people, reads the medical journals, is not afraid to try those latest develpoments, and is up on the very latest of methods to help all kinds of problems. His brain and memory are phenomenal. He LISTENS to you! He is an MD but also uses natural methods too. He knows body chemistry and nutrition. He very probably saved my life when other doctors shrugged and told me they could not help! His staff is wonderful too! Great man, great doctor. I would give him 10 out of 5 if I could. I wish him well. I also wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Paul Cutler's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1965)

Top Hospitals in Niagara Falls, NY