Ratings for Dr. Jason H. Shin

Dr Shin is outstanding, attentive and serious about his job and patients. I am sure he saved my life in providing me with the appropriate treatment for my health problems. Never have had a problem with his staff or him. I would highly recommend him as a outstanding Physician.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Avoid this Dr.. He is completely lacking in professional responsibility. I saw him for several months. When I asked his staff for a copy of my medical records, the copies I was provided with were basically blank pages. He did not record medications or changes in medcation. He had no actual diagnosis written anywhere in the official record. Chaparral medical group in Pomona had only this one GI available to its patients. All of Chapparal's PCPs are DOs. Every one. I actually went forth and found MEDICAL DOCTORS to provide my medical care. In short: Dr shin is unresponsive, he has no useful input about how to deal with GI problems and he does not even do his paperwork. If he worked starbucks, he would be fired first day. Plus hour long wait times and untrained office staff. Grim. My life is so much better without that death trap in it.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Jason H. Shin's Credentials

• Korean

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1986)

AHC