Ratings for Dr. Greta C. Zimmerman

She is a very good doctor. However, her employees that make appointments on the phone should all be fired. Every time I call to make an appt or ask a question, I always end up talking to someone that is seriously lacking in basic customer service skills! They are all so rude!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

She Is the best dermatologist in Columbia. Dr. Zimmerman didn't jump to conclusions when she first saw my condition, she performed a biopsy and then confirmed her diagnosis. She treated me with care and she truly seemed concerned and was very informative about my condition. Dr. Zimmerman doesn't treat her patients like a paycheck she really cares. She allows you to ask questions and is "VERY" hands on and will not let you leave until you understand everything about your diagnosis. I wish there were more Doctors like her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

We love Dr.Zimmerman. Always a pleasure to see. She has great nurses- always helpful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I love Dr. Zimmerman; however, her nurse Debbie is less than to be desired (that is being nice). In the years I have gone there, I haven't had one positive experience with Debbie. Debbie clearly hates people and her job. She tries to schedule me for as many appointments as possible so they get the maximum payable amount from the insurance. Debbie is more concern with bringing in money than my getting my health issue addressed. She is rude and domineering on the phone. I know I am not the only one who has had issues with Debbie as I referred a neighbor to Dr. Zimmerman who received a nasty letter from Debbie for having to cancel her appointment when she had a death in the family and another friend who is a patient there as well. Great doctor but she needs to do some office cleaning (firing). I have never had to have a provider write on my chart to have a staff member not be involved in my care but did with Debbie since I will not take her attitude any longer.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Zimmerman with recurring skin cancers for over 15 years. I LOVE her! She knows and remembers my medical history as well as my family history and is always attuned to both. I always let her know how much I appreciate her medical attention and personal concern.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I have gone to her for the past few years, and she is great. I have seen alot of dermatologist over the years, and I like her the best. She doesn't make you feel like an idiot for asking questions etc. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

If you want a Dr. who prevents problems from arising, as well as one who treats with skill and compassion those problems that do arise, she's your girl. Very speedy, punctual appointments, but spends all the time you need to discuss your issues and answer your questions.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Greta C. Zimmerman's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1984)