Ratings for Dr. David B. Sze

This Dr.is very unprofessional and rude. He prescribed me numerous medications that made me sick even after he knew my medical history. I would stay far away from this Dr.because he clearly doesn't care about patient health.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

accuses me of being an alcoholic in front of my daughter because he can not diagnose my abdominal pain (daughter told me to never see him again) turns out I can not process sugar and it was literally burning holes in me, Diva personality type, worst bedside manner, slanders you in front of loved ones

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Had a rash just above the ankle he told me it would probably go away with time, went and saw a nurse practitioner that diagnosed it as ringworm she gave me a treatment plan and now the rash is gone, why couldn't he have done this for me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

This Dr. always keep you waiting, and then when you get an audience with him, he's abrupt and arrogant. Example: Will not prescribe anything for chronic pain "chronic" being the operative word here, tells you to take Aleve. Gee, now why didn't I think of that and save myself/insurance co. $250? Bills your insurance for every little thing you talk about with him -be careful with your questions, especially with deductibles being so high these days. Because he's with Prevea, it would be a good idea to call ahead to the Billing Dept. first and ask them, "now if I'm going in for an ingrown toenail and also ask him about this hangnail of mine and oh by the way I have earwax buildup - a $140.00 for each item discussed. You get my drift. Bypass this Dr., he only cares about his paycheck.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. David B. Sze's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1995)

Aetna U.S. Healthcare
  • Aetna U.S. Healthcare HMO
  • Aetna U.S. Healthcare PPO
Bureau Of Worker's Comp (Bwc) Workers Compensation
Department of Labor (DOL)
Medical Mutual Of Ohio