Ratings for Dr. Kyra Vineyard

I had been a patient of Dr. Vineyard for over a decade. While I began seeing her while she worked out of an office in Jenks, I continued with her care as she made many changes with the moves. They were always done with clear communication, and I might add the moves were due to the volume of patients the "groups" she was with wanted her to see. Dr. Vineyard always addressed each concern, and never treated me with time restrictions. She listened, responded and wash always quite progressive with her follow up care. There was only one time I had an issue with one of her staff & I'm very patient, I do not think that person remained. She is quite intuitive, and knows when a specialist may be required. I was sad to have to leave her practice after moving out if state. I admired that she never brushed my concerns. She was a joy to have as a caring physician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Please know what you are talking about before writing a poor review. She has her "act together" . There are, too often, things out of her control. All of her patients were notified with her moves. She wants to give the best care to all of her patients and too many of these places want her to see more volume and less personal care to patient. She is amazing. We are all anxioulsy awaiting her new office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I was her patient for many years. Then all of a sudden, she couldn't seem to get her act together. She moved 3 times within 6 months, then for a brief moment, she was practicing out of her physical home office. Then, out of no where, she goes to a different network, and and is with a group of doctors and no longer has her own practice. She did NOT even bother to let ANY of her patients know this!! I found out when I received my new insurance card. When I received my tests results through MYCHART, I found out the information that was in the results was not relayed to me and/or was NOT accurate from what she had stated to me!!!! Thankfully I now have a very competent Dr. Do not waste your time with this physician. Do your 'homework' and go elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is the very best. She takes time with you and is very thorough. I have never been rushed and have yet to find a doctor that can hold a candle to her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I am blessed that Dr. Vineyard has chosen to take me as a patient, I am often mystified as to the level of a lack of empathy that many doctors will show when discussing what medications you prefer, Dr. Vineyard was not like that she listened to my concerns and showed remarkable patience with me. She is kind and I appreciate her care for my medical problems. It is hard to find a knowledgeable and compassionate Dr who is so rich in empathy. She was definitely an answer to a lot of apprehensive prayers. I would definitely recommend her, I have not had to wait long but even if I did my opinion would remain unchanged. Shes a great example of how most Dr.'s should conduct themselves.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

My wife and I have been going to Dr Vineyard for at leadt 3 maybe 4 years. She is very caring and gets to know your health issues well. The Only thing I could say is a negative is how Long it tales her to respond on prescription refills.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Vineyard is a gem. Glad we found her some years back. She took my child's health seriously when the long time family pediatrics office would not. My child had bronchitis on top of her asthma by the time we got to her. The diagnosis was precise and swift action was taken to get my daughter's health back on track. With the care, advice and monitoring given we will definitely keep going back.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I am not one to usually go online and write reviews about physicians. It takes a lot to provoke me to the point where I will. Dr. Vineyard's staff is absolutely intolerable. Every time I call, EVERY TIME, I am spoken to in a condescendingly rude and curt tone. Routine things such as making an appointment, or common occurrences that every doctor's office encounters on a daily basis, are seen as inconveniences to the staff or able to completely mystify them. It is painful. So much so, that I will not be going back to Dr. Vineyard. The doctor seems to be a kind and competent physician, but I am wondering what kind of office culture is creating a staff that seems to be so hostile towards its patients.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Kyra Vineyard's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup