Ratings for Dr. Paul Pritchard

Knows the body and in certain criteria more than some doctors. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Prichard diagnosed a problem I had with my foot within a couple of visits.Prior to that I had seen my MD. and a podiatrist . Dr Prichard is an amazing Dr .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Very good chiropractor, solved a 2 year old rib separation and back spasms in two visits. I have never had this kind of success with previous chiropractors.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr Paol and I go back a long time a go. Thank GOD & met him. For 10 Years I suffered from Extreme oain in my Abdomen area, So much need massive PILLS. So Dr Pritchards for taking so long in Thanking you but better later than never. Hope you are well.A great Chiripractor if I ever saw one. You may remember me....Philip....Nuesing Student 1980-1990

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Good knowledge , experience, polite and helpfull ,punctual and available whenever we need him

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I went to him several times and saw some but not much improvement for my back. Then I went to a chiropractor in Winnipeg and what a difference! The Wpg chiropractor had better techniques. No neck cracking or sharp manipulations. In just a few visits I was as good as new.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Although Dr. Pritchard is a chiropractor, I consider him to be the BEST doctor in town. His knowledge is impressive and he genuinely cares about his patients. He listens and does not try to push you out the door quickly as many of our new foreign doctors do. I have been a patient for 28 years. Recently I developped an injury that is characterized by a slow onset with progressive symptoms. I had seen several doctors, a gynocologist, and a few ER trips, with no diagnosis other than I have "anxiety" and that I should rest and take anti - deppressants because they could not find what was wrong. I was also given the wrong exray by a specialist who should have known better. Dr. Pritchard caught this and ordered the appropriate one which finally diagnosed my problem. If it weren't for Dr. Pritchard I don't know where I'd be. (Probably the loony bin as the other doctors were trying to convince me I was depressed/had anxiety issues).I'd like to see how those other docs would've handled my pain..

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Pritchard is amazing! I have seen him for several different reasons, mostly muscle injuries or knee injuries, and he "treats" it. I went to see a regular doctor, and was told to take pain medication. Dr.P is so knowledgable, friendly, and very caring. He treats the problem, and I have been healed within a few visits! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I can't say enough good things about Dr Pritchard. Not only is her VERY knowledgeable, he is also personable. Curious about who you are and your background. Makes you feel right at ease. Would recommend him over and over.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

I will recommend Dr Pritchard over and over and over. I saw 3 regualr doctors before I went to Dr Pritchard. I was having unbearable back pain. My first doctor told me it was heartburn and wrote me a preescription for Nexium. After a week I was still in pain, the second doctor said it was stress, and to take a week off!! Third doctor said it was a pulled muscle, take 2 advil every 4 hours.....WHAT??? So I went to doctor Pritchard and he had me diagnosed and healed in 4 days. AMAZING MAN! He puts you right at ease, he's personable, knowledgeable and is genuinely interested in who you were and your background. THANK YOU DR PRITCHARD!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007