Ratings for Dr. Hidalberto Curnow

This is an update, I was major mistake to recommend my friend to him. I was going to a pain specialist, quit almost everything, had trouble walking, unable to work, etc..I needed a BACK MRI, he recommended me to a P. M. Dr. That doesn't accept cash. (I was uninsured). After a few days when my pain became tolerable I called & asked if I could get a prescription for a Back MRI, they would only write it for $90..I couldn't even fill the percriptions, they cost to much. I told him I was in intractable constant pain which causes me to shake, etc..I even brought proof, since your lying without it. Its hard enough to remember all the questions you want to ask, add terrible pain, and your memory is gone. I'm almost in the same condition -? Ibs. Besides being worst. A MRI would have made the difference between this & actually having a life.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I rarely go to a Dr., dispute my major back, lung problems. I like Dr. C, since I have seen the positive results in my boyfriend (58yo). I like that he prescribed the best b/p meds, among others. I saw him about 7 yrs ago. for sm. sores that wouldn't heal, since it was my r arm I needed help with it. Which Dr. C did. I then recommended him to my B'friend. I like the fact that he works with you, ie;takes in account, work, trans, insurance & money limits. I f he doesn't know, he sends people to a specialist. He Listens. I have an appt to see him on 7/5/16. I will update this then.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Curnow is a doctor that cares. He really listens to his patients and thinks outside the box when diagnosing. He is responsible for diagnosing two of my relatives that other doctors could not diagnose. He doesn't wait if he thinks something is wrong, he acts right away. He calls patients personally to give results and/or check on how they are doing. I think he's just great.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

k This doctor is very arrogant and unknowledgegle. In more than 15 years he fail to detect various of serious problems I had that could be fixed if he'd detected on time. With my 87 years old mother, after 12 years of attending her he never diagnosis that she have ostheosporosis. It took 20 days for him to gave the results of a MRI that shows I have 5 desicating discs and stenosis by 80% in my charotic arthery. After I demand the results of my MRI without any answer he send me a letter informing that our relationship as doctor and patient had been terminated. To this day this doctor have'nt show his face to me. There is more to tell here but will be with no end. This happens after 15 years of been my doctor.

Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Hidalberto Curnow's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Centene