Ratings for Dr. Jason Williams

I had started a review about this wonderful human being Dr.Clarke, but didn’t finish the iPhone to sensitive. Anyways, two weeks ago Dr.Clarke and his team including Heather who’s been so supportive to my wife and I. While in surgery to find out why a previous wound would not heal, they went in and found a piece of bone in my skin covering my skull and removed it. They performed a Local Flap and Skin Graph surgeries to cover the wound site after all was safe underneath the surface of my skin. He’s very down to hearth and did not talk over my wife or my head. Always smiling and made us feel confident and knowing we could trust him. All of this started back in 2011 when I had brain surgery for epilepsy with many complications due to infection, but I’m grateful to be seizure free for three years. A Nero Surgeon introduced me to Dr.Williams to help find out what was causing all the problems and Dr.Wlliams did. I seen him today get the last of the stitches out of my head. I have not felt this great since 2011, stress free and my life back, Dr.Clarke you’re awesome and my wife and I sincerely from the bottom of our hearts 🙏

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr.Williams has a delightful and comforting personality from my experience as his patient. There had been five surgeries prior on my head to correct epilepsy starting in 2011 and yes I’m seizure free now for three years. However during that time frame I had several complications with infections. Recently 2 months ago I was introduced to Dr.Williams by another Surgeon whom specializes in another field to see if he could help me get better. I will fast forward, Dr.Williams followed up on me and two weeks ago him self and team had done a Local Flap surgery and skin graph on my head where the wound site was created by those other surgeries. Dr.Williams and crew had me in the Theatre performed the surgeries and found

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Williams, has a wonderful personality, he makes you feel like you are important to him. He has a great sense of humour , and is very approachable , which is important when you are having reconstruction surgery. He is understanding , and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. As far as I surgeon he is great, and seems to be a perfectionist, he seems to want to go the extra mile to make thing just right.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Williams is a wonderful surgeon and a great person. He has a great sense of humour and bedside manner. I had a breast reduction at the end of September and I'm thrilled with the results. I love that he takes his time and never makes you feel rushed. His secretary Heather is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Williams is an amazing person and surgeon. I always get a hug when I see him. He is kind, caring and compassionate. His willingness to listen and discuss my course of treatment are second to none. His secretary Heather is chat from the same cloth also. I am lucky to have such an amazing care team!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

got rid of my fat lip since i was a child.thank you so much :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

After a very long wait to see Dr. Williams I can not express how happy I am that I waited. As a double mastectomy patient, he listened to me, explained my options and gave me the opportunity to think about what I wanted to do. I chose tissue expanders, even though I'd had radiation, and it is going very well. I travel to Halifax every 2 weeks and his scheduling staff is more than accommodating due to a 4 hour drive for my appointment. Dr. Frank is also wonderful, working alongside Dr. Williams, he adds more humour and is always ready to chat. I never feel rushed and each appointment is friendly and upbeat. Everyone is always pleasant and smiling. As a breast cancer survivor I can't say enough about this team of amazing human beings.....they have made this part of my journey so much easier and I will be forever grateful for that. Kudos to my "boob guys"

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Fantastic Doctor. very good bedside manners, and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

An awesome doctor and caring human being. I couldn't have been referred to a better specialist. He made me feel confident from our first hand-shake and his greeting. While I was having only a minor procedure performed he continually asked if I was ok. It is very important from a patient's perspective to feel they are in good hands and with Doctor Williams this is definitely the case from the gitgo. His nurse and assistant were also class acts...very friendly and caring as well. We are very, very fortunate to have these three medical professionals in our health system. Don C.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012