Ratings for Dr. Margaret B. Kowalczyk

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to Dr. Kowalczyk and her team for my daughter’s orthodontic treatment. Her braces were removed this week, now her teeth look great, she likes to smile with full confidence. In fact, I am a conservative father, a few years ago, I was told by other orthodontist that my daughter would have to extract four teeth in order to do the treatment. I am so glad that I made the right choice of Dr. Kowalczyk, who perfectly made the case without teeth extractions. I am 100% satisfied, and would like to highly recommend Dr. Kowalczyk, many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The office is beautiful. Dr. Kowalczyk and staff are very knowledgeable. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Best Ortho around. Process is super quick. Great staff they’re all so friendly!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

My teeth now look so good I cannot stop smiling!Dr. Kowalczyk was great and staff friendly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

My child's teeth are now gorgeous thanks to Dr. Kowalczyk and her friendly staff! I actually went for 3 opinions and ended up choosing Dr. Kowalczyk because she said she could do it without extractions. I'm so glad I chose her. My son kept all his teeth and very confident with his new smile!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

We really like Dr. Kowalczyks office, and her staff. They are great with times available. She and her staff are so accommodating! We recommend Dr. Kowalczyk to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was told my son would need extractions when I took him to see Dr. Kowalczyk she said he did not. I am so glad I took him to her. My son's teeth and profile look beautiful! Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Kowalczyk fixed my stubborn gap between my front teeth. I am so thankful I came here, the assistants are so nice, and Dr. K answered all my question with a smile and my final outcome boosted my self esteem so much.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had both my sons treated by Dr. Kowalczyk. I am very happy with the results. The Dr. and the staff are very nice and finished their treatment on time. i would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

My Grandsons went to Dr. Kowalczyk. They now have beautiful smiles. I now tell everyone to go to Dr. Kowalczyk.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016