Ratings for Dr. Margaret B. Kowalczyk

My teeth now look so good I cannot stop smiling!Dr. Kowalczyk was great and staff friendly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

My child's teeth are now gorgeous thanks to Dr. Kowalczyk and her friendly staff! I actually went for 3 opinions and ended up choosing Dr. Kowalczyk because she said she could do it without extractions. I'm so glad I chose her. My son kept all his teeth and very confident with his new smile!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

We really like Dr. Kowalczyks office, and her staff. They are great with times available. She and her staff are so accommodating! We recommend Dr. Kowalczyk to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was told my son would need extractions when I took him to see Dr. Kowalczyk she said he did not. I am so glad I took him to her. My son's teeth and profile look beautiful! Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Kowalczyk fixed my stubborn gap between my front teeth. I am so thankful I came here, the assistants are so nice, and Dr. K answered all my question with a smile and my final outcome boosted my self esteem so much.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had both my sons treated by Dr. Kowalczyk. I am very happy with the results. The Dr. and the staff are very nice and finished their treatment on time. i would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

My Grandsons went to Dr. Kowalczyk. They now have beautiful smiles. I now tell everyone to go to Dr. Kowalczyk.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

My daughter has finished treatment with amazing results! I went for other opinions in the beginning. Everyone wanted to extract 4 teeth except for Dr. Kowalczyk. I am so happy I found her and recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My daughter's teeth look beautiful and perfect! Dr. K is a perfectionist. She corrected her teeth without any extra surgery expense as suggested by others.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My son's teeth look amazing! Dr. Kowalczyk was the only orthodontist I visited who knew how to correct his teeth without extractions. Also, the office staff was super friendly and helpful! I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014