Ratings for Dr. Jian N. Ye

Since I was a cash paying patient and it costs me a couple hundred dollars each time for a 5 min office visit, I asked if I could get a little discount when I made the appointment. On the day of appointment, I was called into exam room and right there he started lecturing me that he was practically doing me a favor and what I was paying him was nothing because he should be charging me several hundreds dollars more and I was wasting his time. I have never been so humiliated and to hear all these garbage from a medical doctor. I was so upset that I just walked out. I am a health care worker and I know what this doctor did or say was way beyond the scope of medical ethics. I am sure he had done this to other patients, but since most of his patients are Chinese and he knows they are passive and don't complaint so he gets away with it. Avoid this doctor like the Plague period. Dermatologist comes a dime a dozen and there are many good ones out there.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Jian N. Ye's Credentials

• Shanghai First Med Coll, Shanghai, (242-16 Pr 1/71)(Natl Shanghai M C) (Grad. 1984)

Oxford