Ratings for Dr. Raveen R. Arora

Dr. Arora kept my mother alive many yrs even with her weak heart muscle. He also put a pacemaker in my father who is now 93 and going strong. Besides his wonderful bedside manner, he is dedicated to the core about his patients. I highly recommend this cardiologist as I have been taking my parents to him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr Arora applies advanced(a higher level than others)methods in diagnosing and treating diseased hearts.Because of his unique approach in treating my 25 year old bypass grafts, i've avoided a second bypass operation! Would i recommend him? You bet!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

One of the kindest, most knowledge physicians I have ever encountered. It's unfortunate all health care professionals cannot emmulate Dr. Arora.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Arora is one of the nicest and most professional doctors I have ever dealt with. I am infinitely healthier having acquired him as my regular physician. I love Dr. Arora dearly and will continue to see him for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Very konwlegable doctor, staff friendly, makes you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Raveen R. Arora's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1973)