Ratings for Dr. Henry A. Saalwaechter

I went to Dr. Saawaechter for years. As long as I had no problems, it was fine. When I began to feel ill, very tired and had multiple issues that were greatly effecting the quality of my life, he treated me as if I were crazy. When I finally stopped seeing him, I requested my records and I only got partial records from 5 years earier and back even farther. When I said I would like my most recent records, there were none. I had to wait 2 weeks to get them. When I finally did, my records were full of incorrect and slanderous statements, saying that I thought I had cancer all over my body and things like that which were absolute lies. I brought my mother with me as a health advocate so that I would have someone to hear how I was treated. He then wrote in my records that I brought my mother to every appointment. He is not up on new research and he does not like to make eye contact with you for any length of time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Henry A. Saalwaechter's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

GHI