Ratings for Dr. Mario Bovino

His Active Release Technique is helping with my migraines. He's genuinely interested in your health and rehabilitation. Unlike other chiropractors, he did not try to set me up on a payment plan or multiple visits each week.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I recommend Mario to anybody experiencing a back or nerve issue. The best.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Seeing Dr. Bovino is always a fantastic experience. He's very knowledgable, and has a spectacular bedside manner. His office covers multiple specialities including acupuncture, massage therapy, and of course; chiropractic. Booking online is simple, and the welcome is always warm.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I would recommend Dr. B. to anyone. He's attentive, always friendly, very profession and knowledgeable. I've been seeing him since he started practicing and have never not been satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I came in to see Dr. Bovino for a whiplash injury. He quickly assessed my injury, treated it and I felt better immediately. And he's very easy to talk to! Great experience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

The very BEST chiropractor I've ever seen. I've been to others but Dr. Bovino has helped my chronic neck and lower back pain like no other. With other chiros I was in once or twice a week, now I go once a month or so just for a tuneup! He's caring, funny, and knows his stuff! I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I would highly recommend this doctor! My longterm backpain is finally under control. A real plus is that he doesn't insist on seeing you 3 times a week like some $$$$ grabbing chiros.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Excellent chiropractor, wonderful human being. Was able to resolve problems for good that had bothered me for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Bovino takes a special interest in me as a person as well as a client. He has the best technique I've ever encountered. The decore of his new office is very soothing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Mario has been very helpful in treating a back problem. He is always courteous and answers all your questions. He always concentrates on you during your appointment and you do not feel rushed. Great service.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007