Ratings for Dr. Mario Bovino

Dr Bovino, is a fantastic Chiropractor and human being. He makes an effort to know who you are and always seems genuinely interested in my life. He knows how to make people feel appreciated and comfortable. He takes time and listens to your concerns. I enjoy his 15 minute sessions a lot more that one minute back crackings i have gotten an other chiropractors offices. He always give me the feeling like he genuinely enjoys making me feel better and never gives me the impression that he tries to upsell me for the sake of money. No package deals, no pressure for weekly sessions. I go on a as needed basis and am so thankful to have found him. He's also well mannered, friendly and of great character. Also his online appointment booking g tool is excellent for people who have busy schedules and love seeing the available appointments all at a glance.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Recommended by my nassage therapist 7 yrs ago due to a fall causing whiplash /concussion, his adjustments and ART have made a big difference. Then I had Bells Palsy (with complete paralysis to the right side of my face) and within 2 weeks with 4 acupuncture treatments it was pretty much gone. Then after breaking my ankle and tearing a calf muscle (at different times) he used ultrasound, tape and ART which was far more helpful than physio. Then diagnosed with hypothyroidism, My family doctor wanted to start me on meds but first I asked Dr Bovino if he could help, and that's when I was introduced to NAET. It has been 1 1/2 yrs and still no meds and my energy level increased in one week. My family doctor didn't believe it, but my bloodwork doesn't lie. I have also used NAET for eczema, stress and anxiety. Honestly, I am so grateful that I met Dr Bovino. He is very down to earth, knowledgeable and definitely someone that I would recommend (to try and see for yourself).

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

His Active Release Technique is helping with my migraines. He's genuinely interested in your health and rehabilitation. Unlike other chiropractors, he did not try to set me up on a payment plan or multiple visits each week.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I recommend Mario to anybody experiencing a back or nerve issue. The best.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Seeing Dr. Bovino is always a fantastic experience. He's very knowledgable, and has a spectacular bedside manner. His office covers multiple specialities including acupuncture, massage therapy, and of course; chiropractic. Booking online is simple, and the welcome is always warm.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I would recommend Dr. B. to anyone. He's attentive, always friendly, very profession and knowledgeable. I've been seeing him since he started practicing and have never not been satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I came in to see Dr. Bovino for a whiplash injury. He quickly assessed my injury, treated it and I felt better immediately. And he's very easy to talk to! Great experience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

The very BEST chiropractor I've ever seen. I've been to others but Dr. Bovino has helped my chronic neck and lower back pain like no other. With other chiros I was in once or twice a week, now I go once a month or so just for a tuneup! He's caring, funny, and knows his stuff! I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I would highly recommend this doctor! My longterm backpain is finally under control. A real plus is that he doesn't insist on seeing you 3 times a week like some $$$$ grabbing chiros.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Excellent chiropractor, wonderful human being. Was able to resolve problems for good that had bothered me for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008