Ratings for Dr. Andy Biro

I have been seeing Dr. Andy Biro at Longevity for 4 or 5 years now and am extremely happy with the results. I have had regular filler and Botox treatments. I admit that it was not perfect at the beginning but I knew that this would be a process for both myself and the doctor to determine what I wanted and what I didn't! Sometimes there was not enough filler and sometimes too much, but my recommendation for anyone is to work with your 'dermatologist' and not to expect perfection on your first visit. I now visit Dr. Biro and he knows me well and he knows exactly what my expectations are. I am in and out of the office feeling awesome and refreshed. He is a kind, compassionate man and I am so happy to have him in our town.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Vancouver island residents should feel exceptionally privileged to have a physician of Dr. Biro's competence and warm interpersonal style. I have seen him for routine consultations over the past five years, and was able to meet with him the next day when faced with a skin emergency in the summer of 2016. My round-trip to see him from northern Vancouver Island is about three hours, and it is always worth it! Dr. Biro's staff (Shannon, Lori Dawn and Leanne) are similarly charming, helpful and knowledgeable. Leanne is an expert in laser therapy. I have progressed more with her in my last three treatments than decades of treatments from a Board-certified dermatologist in a major city (at approximately half the cost per procedure). There is never any pressure to upsell or purchase unnecessary procedures or supplies. I cannot say enough positive about my experience with Dr. Biro and his staff. They are magnificent! I would recommend this physician, clinic and staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have had several Coolsculpting treatments from this clinic. The staff is so professional, warm and gave me more information than I ever expected. They use compassion and humor which I really appreciated as I was nervous about showing my fat. They made me feel completely ok about myself and actually beautiful. I did want more treatments but they said I should wait and see how these treatments went. Not pushy at all. Mature ladies that really know their stuff. I did have a medical question and the doctor came right in to address it. I had heard he was very kind and I found this to be true. They have a reputation of getting results and I can really see that they make a huge effort to do things well. I would not go anywhere else for my treatment. These ladies are the best!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I felt pushed to do things I didn't think I needed before I arrived so confused. The Doctor was never even in the building I was attended to by staff only. Held my ground and said I needed to think about it. I am going to keep looking around for "fat freezing" solutions, reviews say something way different then what was told to me. May still consider the Cool sculpting but want to do some more looking around as I don't think this is the place for me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Warm, helpful staff. I loved the feel and I was treated with such kindness. Great atmosphere. I felt comfortable. My consultation was very informative and I felt very cared for. I was nervous going in but that went away as soon as I met the staff. I can't wait to come back and have my service. It's such an inviting place to be.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Totally impressed with staff and doc. Dr. Biro is honest, conservative and knowledgeable. I would recommend his staff and him for any treatments.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I really cant imagine what that person is thinking when they say he over does people. This could not be further from the truth. Dr. Biro prides himself on giving a completely natural look. In fact this is his philosophy and he will tell that at the consult. Many of my friends see Dr. Biro and we all agree he is a kind, honest, skilled injector with an incredible eye. Oceanside is so lucky to have a local injector that takes the amount of care he does to make sure everyone is happy and looking their best. His treatetment was painless and there was no swelling. I highly recommend this clinic and advise that you check out this doctor for yourself. If you go on his facebook page he has a before and after that he did on a lady and she looks beautiful! If you are at all worried just have a consult...there is no charge. You will be very comfortable with his approach and soon learn that natural is the outcome you will get!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

First and only time seeing this wonderful doctor and his staff. I felt right at home. So accommodating, fit me in, explained everything and very very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Gives a very over filled fake look.There are quality skin care aesthetics, that really improve a persons look.....this Doctor leaves you with a very phony look, that anyone with a good eye will see you've had fillers/ Botox done.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I just know I went to one of his spas and felt like I was being over sold. Gut told me to keep looking that my best interest was not being considered. To each her own. Still considering Botox, lost my confidence.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015