You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andy Biro

I have had several Coolsculpting treatments from this clinic. The staff is so professional, warm and gave me more information than I ever expected. They use compassion and humor which I really appreciated as I was nervous about showing my fat. They made me feel completely ok about myself and actually beautiful. I did want more treatments but they said I should wait and see how these treatments went. Not pushy at all. Mature ladies that really know their stuff. I did have a medical question and the doctor came right in to address it. I had heard he was very kind and I found this to be true. They have a reputation of getting results and I can really see that they make a huge effort to do things well. I would not go anywhere else for my treatment. These ladies are the best!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I felt pushed to do things I didn't think I needed before I arrived so confused. The Doctor was never even in the building I was attended to by staff only. Held my ground and said I needed to think about it. I am going to keep looking around for "fat freezing" solutions, reviews say something way different then what was told to me. May still consider the Cool sculpting but want to do some more looking around as I don't think this is the place for me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Warm, helpful staff. I loved the feel and I was treated with such kindness. Great atmosphere. I felt comfortable. My consultation was very informative and I felt very cared for. I was nervous going in but that went away as soon as I met the staff. I can't wait to come back and have my service. It's such an inviting place to be.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I really cant imagine what that person is thinking when they say he over does people. This could not be further from the truth. Dr. Biro prides himself on giving a completely natural look. In fact this is his philosophy and he will tell that at the consult. Many of my friends see Dr. Biro and we all agree he is a kind, honest, skilled injector with an incredible eye. Oceanside is so lucky to have a local injector that takes the amount of care he does to make sure everyone is happy and looking their best. His treatetment was painless and there was no swelling. I highly recommend this clinic and advise that you check out this doctor for yourself. If you go on his facebook page he has a before and after that he did on a lady and she looks beautiful! If you are at all worried just have a consult...there is no charge. You will be very comfortable with his approach and soon learn that natural is the outcome you will get!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

First and only time seeing this wonderful doctor and his staff. I felt right at home. So accommodating, fit me in, explained everything and very very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Gives a very over filled fake look.There are quality skin care aesthetics, that really improve a persons look.....this Doctor leaves you with a very phony look, that anyone with a good eye will see you've had fillers/ Botox done.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I just know I went to one of his spas and felt like I was being over sold. Gut told me to keep looking that my best interest was not being considered. To each her own. Still considering Botox, lost my confidence.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Biro is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is not a dermatologist, but he gives each of his patients a handout explaining that he has extra training in dermatology (diploma). He certainly does not try to pass himself off as a dermatologist. He was able to diagnose my skin cancer with a biopsy and he sent me to a plastic surgeon right away. This doctor is top notch in my books and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been considering treatments for anti ageing for a few years now but have had real concerns about looking overdone, plastic and obvious. I was at an event a few weeks ago and overheard a group of women discussing Dr Andy Biro and the great treatments and results they have received from him! I thought to myself that positive word of mouth is the best kind of advertising so I made an appointment and am vey happy that I did! The clinic is a bright, warm, happy environment with friendly, knowledgeable staff,. My complimentary consultation with Shannon was relaxed and informative. She listened to my concerns and between the two of us we came up with a treatment plan that worked for me. She soothed my fears, gave me the cost up front and I never felt sales pressure at all. I decided that I wanted treatment ASAP and they made it possible for me! Dr Andy Biro was more than I could have expected. He is warm and witty and I was immediately at ease. He took his time and I was never uncomfortable . The results are exceptional! I could not have imagined how much better I would look. I still look like myself, just a better more relaxed version of me! My frown lines are gone, I do not look so angry anymore and my face is fuller, not so drawn anymore. I decided to go with slightly fuller lips because mine had all but disappeared .They are lovely, not overdone and certainly not the lips Ive see on TV. I have to say that this experience has been wonderful and much easier than I had imagined! I am looking forward to the many other treatments that the clinic has to offer!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Andy Biro's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several Coolsculpting treatments from this clinic. The staff is so professional, warm and gave me more information than I ever expected. They use c..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I felt pushed to do things I didn't think I needed before I arrived so confused. The Doctor was never even in the building I was attended to by staff only. He..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Warm, helpful staff. I loved the feel and I was treated with such kindness. Great atmosphere. I felt comfortable. My consultation was very informative and I fel..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally impressed with staff and doc. Dr. Biro is honest, conservative and knowledgeable. I would recommend his staff and him for any treatments. "

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really cant imagine what that person is thinking when they say he over does people. This could not be further from the truth. Dr. Biro prides himself on giv..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and only time seeing this wonderful doctor and his staff. I felt right at home. So accommodating, fit me in, explained everything and very very happy w..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Gives a very over filled fake look.There are quality skin care aesthetics, that really improve a persons look.....this Doctor leaves you with a very phony lo..."

June 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9K0" to "V9V 1S5". Address has been updated from "None" to "6010 Brickyard Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12505851890".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I just know I went to one of his spas and felt like I was being over sold. Gut told me to keep looking that my best interest was not being considered. To each..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Biro is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is not a dermatologist, but he gives each of his patients a handout explaining that he has extra training in dermato..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been considering treatments for anti ageing for a few years now but have had real concerns about looking overdone, plastic and obvious. I was at an eve..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My consultation with Dr. Biro of Longevity Medical Aesthetics was a great experience for me. I had been to an aesthetic clinic in Victoria and Nanaimo but was n..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very disapointed to be reffered to this dr. I was told I was being sent to a dermatologist not some MD with a diploma in dermatology... Do not go to him he does..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Andy for botox and facial treatments since 2011. As a person, he is very considerate and caring; capable of interesting, lively banter - a..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a close friend who is approaching ninety and went to see Dr Biro for treatment of some benign spots on her face. He treated his patient with some highly ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Biro and and the Longevity Medical staff are fantastic. I had my consult done with Shannon and she was so informative and gentle. It was liking having a he..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This clinic is welcoming and warm. I love going in for treatments. They are always happy to share information. Dr Biro has a wonderful manner and does excellent..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doc Andy is the best. Doesn't make you feel insignificant for wanting to look your best. The best part is he won't allow you to pump yourself up with more than..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Biro is amazing, honest and very knowledgable, not to mention he has a great sense of humour. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to accommodate t..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to think that medical aesthetics were for the rich and famous. Thanks to Dr Biro and his staff these procedures are now available from a trustworthy prof..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For anyone considering Botox or any other youth enhancing treatments on their body I would highly recommend Dr. Biro at Longevity. Dr. Biro and his team made me..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, caring doctor and staff. Would recommend them to everyone."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really appreciated the complimentary consultation I received when I visited he Longevity Clinic in Qualicum.I receiveda lot of informationand advise about tre..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently received a HydraFacial MD from Krista and Shannon at Dr. Biro's clinic (Longevity Medical Clinic). They both were friendly, warm and welcoming. The..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Biro is professional yet warm and down to earth. A very gentle injector who creates natural beautiful results. I look younger, rested and feel so much better..."

October 19, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

February 26, 2013
  • City changed from "Courtenay" to "Qualicum Beach"

February 20, 2013