Ratings for Dr. P. Ekwalanga

Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing doctor. She is very kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The reception refused to book me an appointment based on the fact that the DR isn't "my gyno for life" even though I have been seeing her for two years and only saw her a few months ago. Horrible services. They also never get back to you with results or prescription changes.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I can not even begin to express how thankful we were for Dr Ekwalanga. She is truly the best doctor we have ever had. She listened to all my questions and answered everything with honesty. She let me decide on a c section or VBAC and made all risks and benefits known. After she delivered my son I was truly upset that we would no longer be receiving her care. 5 stars is not enough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have no word to say about Ekwalanga She is the most wonderful and amazing doctor. When I was with her never feel that I am with someone I never meet I were feeling like I am with my mother. My English was low but she was the first person I understand everything she said. I was very luck to have her as my first Obstetrician. I always wish her the best and I wish to meet her again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ekwalanga is wonderful. She has a very kind and calm demeanor. Very punctual and she really cares about her patients. Even though she didn't end up being my delivering doctor, she did swing by very quickly towards the end of my delivery to say hi and see that everything was ok, and she visited again the next day to see how me and the baby were. I'd highly recommend her as your doctor. She was always willing to answer any of my questions and didn't make me feel rushed during any of my appointments with her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Ekwalanga is amazing!! She is very knowledge able and has the ability to calm all nerves/worries. I suffered a late term miscarriage and when Pauline walked in the room, I instantly relaxed and knew that I would be okay. She is a calm and relaxed doctor, but when she needs to be serious, she is! She doesn't mess around when your life or your babies life is on the line. During my second pregnancy, Dr. Ekwalanga and Tanya were there whenever I needed them. After my daughter was born, Dr. Ekwalanga came and checked on me as soon as her shift started. My husband ran into Dr. Ekwalanga in the hall way when my daughter ended up back in the hospital. Pauline took the time out of her day to come check in on me and my baby. I have NOTHING bad to say about Pauline or her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Ekwalanga!!!! I hope to be done having kods before she retires, because I don't want any other doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Eckwalanga is a very nice Doctor, very kind and I dont have doubt of her knowledge. I think the only problem she is too busy and I think the priority for her is pregnancies, but if you have early menopause or another kind of problems, you better go to another doctor. She was amazing during my pregnancy, but not with another problems. Btw The recepcionist is very rude and it seems just with some patients she is friendly. I have seen Dr. Eckwalanga for years and when she at the Bridgeland office, there was a very nice recepcionist, better than this one

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Ekwalanga was great during my pregnancy, she is very gentle an nice. I had a high risk pregnancy and she took care of me very well. But then few years later, I started with chronic pelvic pain, and she suggested physiotherapt tgat did not work, then I started having problems with my period and she told me that I was in an early perimenopause and change my birth control pills, two years later I started feeling so bad and my GP thougt it was because of the menopause. But Dr. Eckwalanga told me now that I am not in menopause or perimenopause and that I am fine. Then my GP told me that I should change my birth control pills that might causing my troubles, I change it and like magic, I was feeling fine but, the new pills were causing another bad side effects, my fibroids are bigger and I still have pelvic pain and the GP told me to see again Dr. Eckwalanga but the rude recepcionist did not want to book an appointment because that was not the original reason I went the first time and I should go to my GP. I kept going back to my GP and was referred to a second gyn and she took care of me. Pauline Ekwalanga is a very nice doctor, but may not be the best option if you are dealing with pelvic pain, fibroids or something not related to pregnancy. the reception staff are not very sympathetic or friendly

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Ekwalanga is a great m.d. She gave me a lot of information and recommendations for my treatment. Would recommend her anytime. As a nurse, I've seen many C section incisions and hers are the nicest

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Doctor Ekwalanga is an absolute angel. She performed my hysterectomy. She is not only very well educated in explaining options with you for your health, but is also incredibly compassionate. People need to remember that when there is an emergency, she has to go. If your appointment is postponed, big deal. If it was your child that she had to deliver in an emergency, you wouldn't give the Admin the hassles that they have to endure. Both Tonya and Doctor Ekwalanga are amazing and extremely professional and compassionate. What else do you need in a Doctor?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016