Ratings for Dr. P. Ekwalanga

Dr. Ekwalanga was the perfect doctor for me as a first time mom! She is patient and thorough and very respectful of your wishes. She's also incredibly practical with her advice and guidance. Loved her, and her front desk staff. She is busy - so if you want to make sure your appointment is on time, book earlier in the day!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Ekwalanga delivered my twins. She is absolutely lovely!! I was with midwives before finding out I was carrying twins - I met the first referral obgyn and felt we were not on the same page so I requested a referral to dr. Ekwalanga because someone else had loved her. I felt her to be empowering and respectful of my birth plan and felt like it was perfect for me! I had a beautiful drug free natural delivery and she even did delayed cord clamping and directly to my chest for both babies. She has an amazingly kind and sincere demeanor. Couldn't have been more satisfied with the care she provided!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

She is so helpful,knowledgeable and very kind. I am so happy knowing her us she gave 100 percent to her patient

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Ekwalanga was so nice and my pregnancy went so well as she was taking the time to explained all my questions very time. Love how gentle she was like a great mother with a very sensitive child (emotional/mentally/physically :) ) by her soft voice and understanding. Had to wait at-least 30 minute almost every apt when need to go back to work after apt is very frustrated, because she was so good that's why she has many patients love to go back to her !!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Ekwalanga was my gynaecologist for my pregnancy. She is the best doctor I have had. Very gentle and sensitive to her patients' needs. However, I would have to wait at least 1-2 hours for every appointment. It is quite frustrating especially when I had a toddler and later a newborn waiting for me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

My name is Jane. I met Dr. Ekwalanga for the first time and I was quite happy with the way she treated me with dignity. She made me feel as if I was one of her family members. Dr. Ekwalanga is a wonderful Doctor. She is so humble that her humility just quickens one's recovery. I was really pleased with her services yesterday. She really pays attention to the patients' needs and she is culturally sensitive. I thank my family Doctor (Dr. Stanley Mwonge) for referring me to Dr. Ekwalanga. God bless Dr. Ekwalanga and Dr. Stanley Mwonge.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

We had Pauline Ekwalanga for both of our kids. The first one we were worried we were high risk due to our age so she saw us early in our pregnancy and booked us in for ultrasounds regularly to keep a close eye on things. She was very attentive. We had a few scares along the way but Pauline always made time for us. She was very compassionate and sensitive to needs. With our second child, Doctor Ekwalanga was also the birthing doctor and she and the nurses at PLC were wonderful. Her main receptionist Tanya also went over and above the norm to book us appointments for ultrasounds and get us in to see Pauline at times that worked for our busy schedules. She was very courteous and professional. We consider ourselves very lucky to have two kids both healthy and appreciate having Dr. Ekwalanga with us the whole way...what else could you ask for?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Very kind doctor knowledge is very good I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

She is the best doctor I could have had. Great follow up. Having more kids I will go see her again!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Very kind & compassionate doctor. However I'd not reccomend her for gyne related issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, cysts etc. I saw her for a few years & felt like she minimized my conditions & seemed determined to relate all of my problems to musculoskeletal issues. I followed the protocol as she suggested & it only escalated my pain; even the pelvic physiotherapist wasn't clear on why I was being treated & using that resource. Eventually I switched gynecogists & discovered I had severe endometriosis & the adhesions which were the true cause of my persistent pain. It seems pretty simple - if one treatment isn't working then consider the diagnosis & try something else instead of hyperfocussing on a condition that treatment is resistant to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017