Ratings for Dr. P. Ekwalanga

She is the best doctor I could have had. Great follow up. Having more kids I will go see her again!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Very kind & compassionate doctor. However I'd not reccomend her for gyne related issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, cysts etc. I saw her for a few years & felt like she minimized my conditions & seemed determined to relate all of my problems to musculoskeletal issues. I followed the protocol as she suggested & it only escalated my pain; even the pelvic physiotherapist wasn't clear on why I was being treated & using that resource. Eventually I switched gynecogists & discovered I had severe endometriosis & the adhesions which were the true cause of my persistent pain. It seems pretty simple - if one treatment isn't working then consider the diagnosis & try something else instead of hyperfocussing on a condition that treatment is resistant to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Ekwalamga is amazing. She will go above and beyond for you.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing doctor. She is very kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The reception refused to book me an appointment based on the fact that the DR isn't "my gyno for life" even though I have been seeing her for two years and only saw her a few months ago. Horrible services. They also never get back to you with results or prescription changes.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I can not even begin to express how thankful we were for Dr Ekwalanga. She is truly the best doctor we have ever had. She listened to all my questions and answered everything with honesty. She let me decide on a c section or VBAC and made all risks and benefits known. After she delivered my son I was truly upset that we would no longer be receiving her care. 5 stars is not enough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have no word to say about Ekwalanga She is the most wonderful and amazing doctor. When I was with her never feel that I am with someone I never meet I were feeling like I am with my mother. My English was low but she was the first person I understand everything she said. I was very luck to have her as my first Obstetrician. I always wish her the best and I wish to meet her again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ekwalanga is wonderful. She has a very kind and calm demeanor. Very punctual and she really cares about her patients. Even though she didn't end up being my delivering doctor, she did swing by very quickly towards the end of my delivery to say hi and see that everything was ok, and she visited again the next day to see how me and the baby were. I'd highly recommend her as your doctor. She was always willing to answer any of my questions and didn't make me feel rushed during any of my appointments with her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Ekwalanga is amazing!! She is very knowledge able and has the ability to calm all nerves/worries. I suffered a late term miscarriage and when Pauline walked in the room, I instantly relaxed and knew that I would be okay. She is a calm and relaxed doctor, but when she needs to be serious, she is! She doesn't mess around when your life or your babies life is on the line. During my second pregnancy, Dr. Ekwalanga and Tanya were there whenever I needed them. After my daughter was born, Dr. Ekwalanga came and checked on me as soon as her shift started. My husband ran into Dr. Ekwalanga in the hall way when my daughter ended up back in the hospital. Pauline took the time out of her day to come check in on me and my baby. I have NOTHING bad to say about Pauline or her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Ekwalanga!!!! I hope to be done having kods before she retires, because I don't want any other doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Eckwalanga is a very nice Doctor, very kind and I dont have doubt of her knowledge. I think the only problem she is too busy and I think the priority for her is pregnancies, but if you have early menopause or another kind of problems, you better go to another doctor. She was amazing during my pregnancy, but not with another problems. Btw The recepcionist is very rude and it seems just with some patients she is friendly. I have seen Dr. Eckwalanga for years and when she at the Bridgeland office, there was a very nice recepcionist, better than this one

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016