Ratings for Dr. P. Ekwalanga

We had Pauline Ekwalanga for both of our kids. The first one we were worried we were high risk due to our age so she saw us early in our pregnancy and booked us in for ultrasounds regularly to keep a close eye on things. She was very attentive. We had a few scares along the way but Pauline always made time for us. She was very compassionate and sensitive to needs. With our second child, Doctor Ekwalanga was also the birthing doctor and she and the nurses at PLC were wonderful. Her main receptionist Tanya also went over and above the norm to book us appointments for ultrasounds and get us in to see Pauline at times that worked for our busy schedules. She was very courteous and professional. We consider ourselves very lucky to have two kids both healthy and appreciate having Dr. Ekwalanga with us the whole way...what else could you ask for?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Very kind doctor knowledge is very good I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

She is the best doctor I could have had. Great follow up. Having more kids I will go see her again!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Very kind & compassionate doctor. However I'd not reccomend her for gyne related issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, cysts etc. I saw her for a few years & felt like she minimized my conditions & seemed determined to relate all of my problems to musculoskeletal issues. I followed the protocol as she suggested & it only escalated my pain; even the pelvic physiotherapist wasn't clear on why I was being treated & using that resource. Eventually I switched gynecogists & discovered I had severe endometriosis & the adhesions which were the true cause of my persistent pain. It seems pretty simple - if one treatment isn't working then consider the diagnosis & try something else instead of hyperfocussing on a condition that treatment is resistant to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Ekwalamga is amazing. She will go above and beyond for you.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing doctor. She is very kind and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The reception refused to book me an appointment based on the fact that the DR isn't "my gyno for life" even though I have been seeing her for two years and only saw her a few months ago. Horrible services. They also never get back to you with results or prescription changes.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I can not even begin to express how thankful we were for Dr Ekwalanga. She is truly the best doctor we have ever had. She listened to all my questions and answered everything with honesty. She let me decide on a c section or VBAC and made all risks and benefits known. After she delivered my son I was truly upset that we would no longer be receiving her care. 5 stars is not enough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have no word to say about Ekwalanga She is the most wonderful and amazing doctor. When I was with her never feel that I am with someone I never meet I were feeling like I am with my mother. My English was low but she was the first person I understand everything she said. I was very luck to have her as my first Obstetrician. I always wish her the best and I wish to meet her again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ekwalanga is wonderful. She has a very kind and calm demeanor. Very punctual and she really cares about her patients. Even though she didn't end up being my delivering doctor, she did swing by very quickly towards the end of my delivery to say hi and see that everything was ok, and she visited again the next day to see how me and the baby were. I'd highly recommend her as your doctor. She was always willing to answer any of my questions and didn't make me feel rushed during any of my appointments with her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016