You may also like

Ratings for Dr. P. Ekwalanga

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have seen Ekwalanga for both my pregnancies. She delivered our daughter 4 yrs ago when she was working with Dr. Halsasa. She's was as busy then as she is now (her words, not mine and we laughed because i wasn't expecting less from someone of her expertise). Hopefully if timing works out, she will deliver our son this Thursday. She is incredibly knowledgeable, always listens to my concerns and yes, busy. But that hardly matters to me. She is worth every second. Her reception lady is just as busy and fantastic as well - she's always booked any extra appts for me while I'm standing at the desk and she has a down to earth personality with good humour even when busy. She has also offered to call me to come back for my appt/spot when the waiting room is full. Highly recommend this office and am sad this will be our last baby.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr.Ekwalanga is amazing. She is by far the best and most caring and easy to talk to OB I have seen. Her receptionist isnt the nicest person and always seems like you are an inconvenience to her. But once you get in to see the doctor you forget about that. She is so good with kids as I often have to bring my other kids to my appointments. I just love her

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I cannot speak for Dr. Ekwalanga's abilities pertaining to pregnancy and delivery, as I have no children. I saw her for chronic pelvic pain, and although she was a competent surgeon to deal with a laproscopic cystectomy, endometriosis was found during that laproscopy and just left there- nothing said, and nothing further done for it specifically. I continued to have pelvic pain. She tried novocaine in the area to freeze the area, which didn't take care of the pain. It was only after I kept going back to my GP and was referred to a second ob/gyn and she took a look at my records did it be revealed to me that I had endo. She is indeed a very nice lady with a nice bedside manner, but may not be the best option if you are dealing with pelvic pain and/or endometriosis. And yes, the reception staff are not very sympathetic or friendly (which I find to be a common occurrence in medical offices :(

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

she delivered my two babies, shes one in a kind..shes the best

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She was my doctor for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies- the most wonderful kind patient doctor Ive ever had. I love her, from how warm she was when she entered the room with a handshake and always so genuine and caring. Always takes time to answer any questions you have, never lets you feel rushed even though her waiting room is full. Yes its always a bit of a wait but a wait well worth it. I dont plan on anymore babies, but if it happens I hope to be her patient again. I came from the SW just to see here every appointment, heck Id travel from anywhere to see her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing person inside and out. I was in her care before getting pregnant and throughout my pregnancy. She delivered my first baby. The whole experience with her has been a beautiful journey. She listens to everything you have to say, always has positive vibes. Shes the true definition of a doctor. Love her can't wait to see her for baby number 2!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. P. Ekwalanga's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "A complete waste of time, had no answers for my actual problem, completely ignored the reason I was referred. Unhelpful and rude."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Ekwalanga for both my pregnancies. She delivered our daughter 4 yrs ago when she was working with Dr. Halsasa. She's was as busy then as she is n..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Ekwalanga is amazing. She is by far the best and most caring and easy to talk to OB I have seen. Her receptionist isnt the nicest person and always seems lik..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. " I cannot speak for Dr. Ekwalanga's abilities pertaining to pregnancy and delivery, as I have no children. I saw her for chronic pelvic pain, and although she w..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. My only complaint is the wait times at her office. Im about to see her again for my second baby due in march. "

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bedside manner, very caring, very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this doctor!"

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. Provided excellent care during my pregnancy and thorough follow up after delivery. Highly recommend."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she delivered my two babies, shes one in a kind..shes the best"

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was my doctor for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies- the most wonderful kind patient doctor Ive ever had. I love her, from how warm she was when she entered the ro..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ekwalanga is an amazing person inside and out. I was in her care before getting pregnant and throughout my pregnancy. She delivered my first baby. The whol..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had an operation under dr.ekwalanga 3 months ago.I was well taken cared of by her and thanks to everybody who took their time to share their experience h..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was fantastic! She delivered my second son and has been my gynaecologist for a couple of years now. Always friendly and helpful, just a great doctor..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ekwalanga is an excellent doctor. she is kind, patient, caring always looking out for the best interest of the patient. This woman exceeds in all categor..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr eckwalanga is fantastic. Patient, knowledgeable, friendly ... Basically everything a patient could possibly want. The reception doesnt seem too friendly th..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Exwalanga is amazing! The first to actually listen to me and the problems I was having! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. Exwalanga❤️"

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor...Dr. Ekwalanga is very gentle, kind and caring. Would recommend her to everyone....she is simply amazing :) "

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have just one word for her: Amazing!!!! She's excellent in her job and knows it all...good luck to her for all her future endeavours 😃"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ekwalanga is wonderful. She is warm and positive and takes time to get to know you. She always answered all of my concerns and took great care of me and m..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ekwalanga is a great doctor. She's very patient and answered any and all questions that I had. She was on call the morning that I was admitted in the hospita..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. helped with our adult daughter who has disabilities and is non verbal. She needed a Morena implanted to stop heavy menses and Dr. Ekwalanga did it as..."

September 30, 2014