Ratings for Dr. L. Draper

Dr. Draper is wonderful. Whenever I see him at the clinic he always addresses my concerns and takes my preferences into consideration. I've never felt rushed out or ignored with him like some other doctors. He often checks things I havent even asked for whereas some of the others there won't even check my blood pressure when I ask! I highly reccomend him

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

My son suffered unnecessarily for 3 days with temps of 103-105 due to obvious misdiagnosis. When questioned on the odd diagnosis that did not match the symptoms he quoted his years of practice (50) and disregarded my concern. He took the smallest detail and based his diagnosis on it, while ignoring the more obvious symptoms. Speaking to the health line twice, with no improvement in 3 days we took our son to a new doctor. We were told to take him off the medication and he was put on a more appropriate medication. My son was very sick and I will never take him to Dr.Draper again.....and will also avoid the Normanview walk in clinic to avoid the risk that he is the avaliable doctor. It was a common childhood illness and not a common misdiagnosis. Not pleased.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Have been seeing Dr.Draper since the spring of 2010 and have nothing but great experiences. He has always been very knowledgeable, and if not he goes the extra step to figure out what it is. I never had any issues in talking to him about symptoms or concerns. Also never experienced any issues in asking to see a specialist or a test on something in regards to what I had or might have had. He was always very respectful and in a good mood. I would highly recommend Dr.Draper to anyone, but i would say be prepared to be with him for a while he does tend to go off on tangents about one story or another. But he's a great old fashioned doctor that takes the time it takes to figure out what's wrong and doesn't stop until he has figured it out. One of those rare doctors that cares about his patients with him you are not just a number. He is my family doctor now and after looking for a good one for over 4 years and I am happy to have stopped looking!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Went in with a throat infection and he didn't address it at all. Instead talked about allergies and gave me an inhaler.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

He doesn't appear to be knowledgeable. Disagreed with my specialist report and just told me to suck it up.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007