Ratings for Dr. Tunji Fatoye

Dr. Fatoye is by far the most amazing G.P. ever. Kind, caring, friendly and knowledgeable. He will always go the extra step to make sure you have the best possible care. So glad our family has him as a doctor!! Thank you Dr. Fatoye.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Smart, kind, compassionate, caring. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

A real gentleman, he cares for his patient - very approachable -

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr Fatoye is an amazing doctor. He cares for not only his patient but the family members of his patients. He was my mom's doctor when she was admitted to Seven Oaks hospital in Nov 2013. He was so compassionate towards her and me when we got the diagnosis that my mom was dying. He was supportive of her and me. He was easy to talk to and took the time to meet with me to answer all my questions. If I could see him as my own family doctor I would switch to him in heart beat.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

The most kind caring doctor that you will ever meet!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Kildonan Medical Centre is the best clinic. Everyone there is so wonderful and helpful. But the best person is Dr Fatoye. There will never be a kinder, more gentle and caring doctor than him. He is extraordinary. He goes above and beyond - he is simply the best doctor and I am so grateful to be his patient. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Great doctor. Helpful, gives you hope. He should always work with cancer patients. I had him for aa long time while in treatment. He knows his stuff. would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr.Fatoye is always on time, has a very nice and warm approach; always helpful. When I was taken to the ER at Seven Oaks he came to see me although he didn't have to. He is very caring and will go extra mile for his patients. Even when a visit is booked just for a prescription refill, he will still ask about other issues. I'm glad I found him!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I thought he was an amazing doctor and he was very caring, and i felt comfortable when i talked to him, i did not feel uncomfortable at ALL

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Fr. Fatoye is an amazing doctor! Is such a kind caring person. Keep up the excellent work.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010