Ratings for Dr. K. Blake Ragsdale

I have been seeing Dr. Ragsdale for about 5 years for back and hip pain. He is compassionate and never rushes you out like some Doctors do. His staff is great and everyone is so friendly as they work together to meet my needs. He treats me like family. So happy he is here.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr left out parts in my fathers knee replacement and he was fired from mem ortho group they offered no further Assistance the mayo had to redo the surgery

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE HE MOVED TO MARTIN BUT USE TO SEE HIM WHILE IN MEMPHIS...HE IS ONE OF THE BEST

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

this is best, most caring doctor i have ever used. He wants to make a person better and treats the patient like he would his family.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

In 2003 he repaired a severe elbow injury I received that required 2 plates and 15 screws. The amount of functionality I have is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Ragsdale preformed knee surgery on me 2 years ago,I was left to wait 1 hour and 40 minutes after being put in an examining room,all the while he was standing right outside my door chatting with someone about music for an extended time,after a while I talked to a nurse,he had just been busy was her reply.After 1 hour and 40 minutes I talked to the nurse again just to find that he had gone for the day.After my surgery he drew 3 large tubes of bloody fluid off my knee and left without talking to me at all about this.I am in more pain now than ever.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. K. Blake Ragsdale's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company