Ratings for Dr. Mary Pietraszek

I don't know what these other people are talking about. Dr. Pietraszek was absolutely horrible to my mother. She would come into the exam room, stressed, impatient, would NOT take time to listen to my mother. She must treat the elderly like a piece of garbage if younger patients are getting better service. My mother always got the impression that Dr. Pietraszek was in a hurry and didn't have the time or care to hear what my mother was saying. And if that wasn't bad enough, the Dr. finally washed her hands of my mother and told her "I can't help you anymore" and abandoned her. Didn't bother to find another doctor for her. Totally unprofessional. That's disgusting to treat an elder like that. Don't believe those reviews saying she is patient! BullShit! Any Doctor who quits on a patient without providing a referral should NOT be a doctor. New Patients - BEWARE, don't say I didn't tell you

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Would certainly recommend Dr. Pietraszek. She's very kind and concerned with me and my family's health. She always acts patient , listening to any and all concerns and answering questions (I have a lot). She's been very good too with sending me to the specialists she thinks will best serve my needs which is great because I've often had trouble receiving the right recommendations in the past with other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She is very kind and does not just see you as a number.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

M. Pietraszek is uncaring and unprofessional. She had been negligent to my mother's health diagnosis and ongoing care. She just likes to bill OHIP for your appt. Don't go to her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I am very surprised to see any negative comments about Dr. Pietraszek. She has been my family doctor for years, and has taken very good care of me. What I love about her is that she takes patent concerns seriously, and will not brush them off the way I have seen other doctors do. She listens to patients concerns and does not hesitate to send them for bloodwork / xrays / etc to follow up on whatever they need. She is very friendly and kind and incredibly comforting to work with. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

She used to be my family doctor. But, I realized that she is like people say: " will not do the harm and will not help". Instead of dealing with a patient's health problems, she would send him/ her to a specialists. If it comes to filling out the forms, she never has time; she never wants to get involved into anything. You will have to look for a new MD who would look after the pre-surgery documentations/ form. Mostly sad, like there is no life inside her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

It's so refreshing to have a doctor who goes the extra mile to see that your needs are met and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

This doctor injected me with what she claims to have been a B12 shot. But the liquid in the vile was clear not the standard dark pink solution B12 it comes in Canada. After being injected I had to be rushed to the emergency department after my blood pressure spiked to life threatening level of 280/160, irregular heart rate, burning pain in chest area and pain around heart. Doctors at the hospital ran tests including EKG & angiogram and all tests came back negative. I remained in the hospital for days until my heart stabilized. Her office staff were rude and the doctor stuck to her story that she injected B12 booster which she clearly did not as I have had B12 shots before and never was the fluid clear like water and never did it cause me such burning pain in my left arm, chest/heart area immediately after being injected. To this day I am still having frequent burning around heart area and chest pains. Curious if other patients experienced similar after receiving an injection from her?

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and friendly ! I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I am with this doctor over 20 years & I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011