Ratings for Dr. Svetoslav A. Gueordjev

my daughter was having complication and Nelsons applet reel maternity who was in charge of her care we were at hospital and we seen one of the apple tree people twice for roughly 5 minutes each in 6 hours and she did not do a thing. Dr Gueordjev came in and with in an hour and a half he found out what the problem was and started fixing the problem and he did not beat around the bush he told exactly what was going on and what was going to happen. I told my daughter next baby she needs to go to Dr Gueordjev right from to the get go 😆

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had a sore throat for a week that was getting worse. All the clinics were closed so I went here where Dr Svetoslav was working. He looked in my throat then said "come with me". He took me into the bathroom and shined the light down my throat as I looked in the mirror and said "you have strep and could have self diagnosed yourself." I was 20 at the time and I now know that he should have done a swab, if I had mono it would have been untreated and potentially killed me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Svetoslav Gueordjev is very rude & unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Best doctor ever. So sad he is now the head of ER and I cannot have him as my GP! Very helpful, kind and understanding> anyone who gets the chance to see him is lucky! highly reccommended

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Gueordjev is fantastic! Whenever there were any concerns for the health of my unborn babe, he was in constant contact with pediactric teams in Vancouver. He also did an amazing job with the c-section as well as the after care! He was wonderful! Highly recomended!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008