Ratings for Dr. Peter Schuh

I have to agree with other negative comments about Schuh...so arrogant, impatient and unbelievably unprofessional. His sympathy for clients with any kind of dental paranoia issue is non existent. He thinks everyone should respond like he responds when he's getting dental treatment...can you believe he actually said that?! And,I don't think I could listen to him talk about his life and his material 'stuff' one more time...his house, his vacations, his toys...so bloody annoying. Find some professionalism Peter...you're due for a good look at your personality and professionalism. How he retains such great staff, is a wonder??

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Shuh has been my dentist for many years. He is always caring and concerned with my dental health as well as with my overall health as it is affected by dental issues. Dr. Shuh has recommended on two separate occasions that I see an oral surgeon with different skill sets. He is not afraid to refer patients to other specialists if their needs require it. He is funny and entertaining. His staff is excellent and just as concerned with the patients as he is. I recommend Dr. Shuh to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I was a patient of Dr Schuh up until I moved out of the region. I had a very low income for some years and found him to be extremely helpful and honest, he would advise me to the best options in treatments and as I had no dental coverage was honest in letting me know whether to pay for certain things if they might or might not make a difference, I have and will recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr Shuh is one of the most arrogant doctors I have ever had. He talks down to patients all the time, almost like a parent chastising for not flossing 53 times a day. Sometimes i really have to fight the urge to leave in the middle of the procedure. I quit going to him because i would definitley be charged with assualt if i had to listen to him talk to me like I am a child. If your are reading this Peter, dont treat your patients like crap. THEY PAY YOUR BILLS

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Schuh is a wonderful dentist. He is both thorough and knowledgeable and his staff has always been excellent. He's been our family dentist since the early 1990's and we've never had a complaint about his work or his bill.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

- Poor knowledge of dentistry and poor workmanship in terms of hands-on skills.- non-punctual, unfriendly and arrgant attitude towards his patients, very condescending & rude! - charges above and beyond fee quide.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007