Ratings for Dr. Peter Schuh

Ive been coming here since i was a kid and now my kids go here. Consistant and confident in his work, Dr. Schuh puts any nervous people that hate going to the dentist at ease. Some of the sunglasses you are given to protect your eyes from the lights could use upgrading though haha.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I hate the dentist!!! I mean hate with a passion! Being somewhat new to nelson sill I had went to one dentist last winter and it was terrible!!! So needless to say I was terrified to try another new one! But I had no choice so I called and I can tell you from the minute the phone was answered I felt comforted by the sweet voice on the other end, which was followed up by how wonderful dr Schuh was! He and his staff made me so comfortable and made a not so great apt a little less stressful! Thankful my dentist search is over cause I've found a keeper!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Peter Schuh helped us out of a jam without hesitation. We are not a regular family of his practice either. A high stick to the mouth resulted in 2 broken front teeth. He was kind enough to come in on the Saturday of a long weekend to see our boy and get him out of pain. Now the teeth are being restored. Thank you from a very grateful family. Moral of the story is wear your MOUTHGUARDS for hockey, all the time.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Wow, I can't believe those few bad reviews. My family and I have used Peter for 20 years now. He has always been courteous and polite. Not once would I have described him as arrogant. And late? What does this mean? On what planet do you always or even once enter an doctor's or dentist's sanctum exactly on time. And on the contrary, when I have missed appointments his excellent staff have called, reminded me and let me come in late without any penalty. He stays late or comes in for emergencies. Which is more than you can say for some medical profs. He always lets you know what is going on, what he is undertaking and the options you have to fit your budget. Top guy, top dentist, no caveats.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Schuh has been our family's dentist for over 20 years now. He has always been excellent. His work is exemplary and his staff have been amazing to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Schuh to anyone, and in fact, I have! on many occasions.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I had a sleepless night with unbearable tooth pain. I called Peter at home Saturday morning and he and his assistant met me in his office 45 minutes later. He took time out of his family ski day to come in and attend to me. I got xrays, an exam, some tooth grinding, antibiotics and pain killers that got me through the next few days. When he did the root canal he and his assistant explained everything that they were doing, so I knew exactly what was happening: that the tooth was cracked, roots dead,etc. I've had a crown prep and temporary cap, and today will get my permanent cap. Peter and his staff are very friendly while working in a courteous and profession manner. At all times Peter wants your visit to be pain free and pleasant. Having a long history of poor dentists outside of Canada I really appreciate the past 10 plus years that I have been seeing Peter. This most recent experience has solidified my opinion of Peter and his staff. I recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been patient of three dentists over the years, and I can say with conviction that Dr.Schuh is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is extremely easy to talk with, explains the procedures with detail (as does his wonderful staff, who always say hello to me and remember my name). Most importantly, Dr. Schuh is light-hearted and has an awesome sense of humour. It is truly a pleasure now to go to the dentist, whereas I cannot say that with my previous dentists (although they were fine, it just wasn't a fun experience, where it is at this clinic). Not to mention that there is a million dollar view of the lake from his office! His family is always popping in and are so friendly and lovely. Overall, it is a fantastic office and my pleasure to go there. I would highly recommend Dr. Schuh.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Schuh and his staff are an amazing team. My experiences in this office have always been extremely positive. All procedures are clearly explained and carried out very professionally and with care and just the right amount of good humor to alleviate any stress felt about being in a dental office. I do and would recommend Dr. Schuh to any of my friends and family, especially those with children, as the good energy of the office puts one at ease. Stellar team in every way.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Schuh for 6 years, I have always had a good experience. Lets be honest have you ever been to a doctor that doesn't run late sometimes ?? Its sort of a given! His staff is wonderful and they make a great team. I recommended him as a second opinion to a friend after she was given an expensive "out of the norm" quote from her new dentist in town. When she went to see Peter he was thorough and honest. She felt his opinion what similar to what she had been told by her original family dentist for years and it saved her a big bill! Dr. Schuh is down to earth and likes to joke around so if you don't have a sense of humor maybe not the doctor for you....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Peter is a very particular dentist. I never feel like he rushes his work and he spends a good amount of time on my check ups. I have been to other offices where I get a 3 minute exam if I am lucky. Yes sometimes he runs late but you can expect that he will always do a professional job. His crowns have beautiful margins. His staff spend time taking care of the parients and make me feel so comfortable. They are also great with kids. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Peter Schuh to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012