Ratings for Dr. Christi N. Heck

Dr. Heck is the finest and most caring physician I have had the good fortune to be treated by. Other comments left on this site do not describe the woman and healer who changed the direction of my life. Under her astute and critical care, I was healed of a lifelong seizure disorder. She diagnosed my disorder, changed my medication, and set me on a course resulting in a successful brain surgery. Prior to meeting her I was seen by a neurologist not even close to the competency of Dr. Heck. I am 7 years post-surgery and seizure free. She is extremely accessible. I email her and she responds within hours a few hours. I have had many surgeries and a variety of doctors. They broke the medica mold after Dr. Heck graduated.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

You can never get hold of her but only get the staff's answering machine. That makes it difficult when calling to get a refill for meds, or discuss a seizure or ask the doctor a question. Very frustrating experience for patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Heck made decisions pertaining to my medical condition that were not evidenced-based. She made an inaccurate diagnosis based on a brief conversation which was misinterpreted. No tests were done and she did not review findings of previous doctors (which contradicted her diagnosis). She took action without consulting me, which severely impacted my quality of life and worsened my medical condition. She knowingly reported false information. Dr. Heck appears to have friendly bedside manner, but her actions demonstrate otherwise. Dr. Heck’s staff is generally unavailable. When contacting her office, the answering machine is mostly reached. I nearly ran out of critical medication because her staff did not follow through in returning the calls of the pharmacy. If you are seeking a physician who can provide high quality care and patient-oriented, I would strongly advise against this physician.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Christi N. Heck's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)