Ratings for Dr. Dana Kan

Dr. Kan has been god sent, I have very complex disorders and she has always there for me and my family. Dr. Dana Kan has gone above and beyond in her duty as my family doctor. I hope that everyone finds a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dana Kan gave me 20mg of Citalopgram on top of the 375mg of Effexor that I was already taking and it caused the left side of my body to start tingling and go numb. That first 20mg pill of Citalopram caused my nerve cells to start demyelinating. Thanks Dana.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

It has been 6 long years since Dr. Khan left the practice and I have not yet found any family doctor that comes close to her knowledge, patience and caring personality--such an amazing doctor! I truly miss Dr. Khan and hope that you have found your true calling. God bless! Susan

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Kan is an amazing attentive and caring doctor. I miss her so much. She no longer works out of Thornhill and is impossible to replace. She is one in a million - Gigi

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I MISS DR KAN!!! I HAVE A NEW DR NOW AND AM NOT HAPPY! I DID ALOT OF SEARCHING-I FOUND DR KAN AT QUEEN AND SPADINA MEDICAL CNTR-I WILL DO THE TRAVEL TO HAVE HER BACK!!!! SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I found Dr. Kan amazing when she recently filled in for one of our GP's in Woodbridge. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was hoping she would have taken a position there when they offered it.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I miss Dr. Kan . The best doctor ever, she takes her time with her patients. she doesn't waste time with her paperwork. Very good with follow-up.Where does she practice now?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Doctor Kan is an excellent doctor in every respect, knowledgeable, helpful, understanding & caring. I was also surprised to find out that she had left her practise at this location. I am also very interested to know where she may have set up her practise. If anyone is aware of where she might be please post it here.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Hi Im not sure if anyone can help me but I just found out that Dr Dana will no longer be practicing at her previous practice in thornhill. I have been seeing her for 7 years now and am worried that I will have to find another Dr. Dr Dana is very kind and helpful and I feel comfortable as her patient. If anyone knows where she might be practicing currently please post thanking you in advance

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Absolutely amazing!!! She is one in a million. Compassionate, caring, understanding, knowledgeable and always has a smile. I've been her patient for 5 years. She takes the time to listen and explain things to you. Dr.Kan honestly cares about her patients. Even when I moved away from Thornhill I still traveled the distance to keep her as my family doctor...she's that good!!! None of the family docotrs I've tried to find can compare to Dr. Kan. As a first time mom I could not feel more comfortable bringing my baby to see her. Not only was she great with him she also took the time to make sure all topics were covered relating to him. Thank you Dr. Kan keep doing what your doing!!!!! :0)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009