Ratings for Dr. David Watson

it took 3 years for a co-worker to convince me to go to her Chiropractor ( David). When my back pain got so bad and my toes started to go numb I finally decided to try it. David uses pure Chiropractic - no physiotherapy gadgets ! The 1st treatment took away a lot of the back pain and brought feeling back into my toes. He explained that it would come back at first until my spine learned to stay in place. Each time it stayed longer, until I eventually got pretty much better now - only go for maintenance or if I do something stupid. He has been helping my sister and I for 26 years., Without him I would have had to have carpel tunnel, knee surgery etc. , He is the best. He can crack my neck or pull my leg anytime I need it.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

He is the best of the best. The only chiropractor in the city that I've tried that has given me actual results. Without him, I couldn't imagine where I'd be pain wise. He's amazing at what he does. You won't be disappointed using his services. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Great dr ... Great personality .. Great staff love going here

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

This man has been in practice for 28 years and is very well respected. He is knowledgable and caring and very good at what he does. The "fragile" person who commented before should perhaps warn the next chiropractor she sees that she might write a public complaint!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

My son and I came from BC, our Chiropractors in BC, One was a Teacher of Chiropractics, the other was a Sports Medicine Chiropractor..My son and I came to Dr. Watson for an adjustment each...I laid down on the bed and was relaxed and talking, when all of a sudden Dr. Watson yanked or pulled my leg so extremely hard, that I almost slid off the bed...Went home, leg horribly aching, called the office and told it would settle down later..If I was asked and given a Choice! if he could do that type of an adjustment to my leg, I would have said NO! Thankyou...So I have been crippled and in constant pain for a year now and nothing fixes it..I have just had xrays done and waiting for the results..Perhaps some people are alright with that type of adjustment, but not people who are delicate.. I have NEVER! had any Chiropractor do that to me ever before.

Submitted March 8, 2013

This is a man who I have trusted for many years with my aches and pains from over use. He is kind, understanding and very professional. I would endorse him with out reservation. David chess.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Dr. Watson is an amazing chiropractor! He is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the proceedures he uses and why. His regular adjustments help me increase mobility and decrease pain. His staff is wonderful and he is punctual.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

David has being taking care of me for 10 plus years now. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. I was bed riddent for months, in agony, actually thought I was going to die and at times wished I would. The chiropractic solution does not work for everyone but it proved to be the only solution for my problem and I tried them all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr Watson has been our chiropractor for 6 years now. He is the very best dr. my husband and I have ever had!!! He is a sensational man with the best bedside manner and makes housecalls when you are unable to get to him. His receptionist is the best and works hard to get you in when you need to see Dr. Watson. We could not be happier with his care!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007