Ratings for Dr. Bess Leung

Have dealt with dr Leung since the birth of my children 31 years ago have always found her professional and pleasant she is always very thorough and not afraid to refer you to specialists when needed does our physicals every year and takes time with you doesn't rush you my husband didn't have a dr five years ago and took him as s patient and he finds her excellent as well

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Not a crazy overcrowded waiting room when you go in. Dr. Leung seems to genuinely care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I myself am a physician and feel extremely lucky to have Dr. Bess Leung as my family doctor. I am familiar with many of the doctors in the Surrey area and feel that she is definitely one of the best. She is a brilliant diagnostician and very thorough. Where so many GP's have dropped hospital privileges to make life easier, she continues to actively be involved when her patients are admitted to hospital and sees them daily. I appreciate her directness and enjoy her sense of humour. Her 2 MOA's, Leah and Lori are both very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Very judgemental and rude. Has a poor attitude and always refers to her pda instead of knowing what she's talking about. Very poor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Best doctor I've been too. Doesn't beat around the bush, tells you straight up what she thinks. If you're looking for pure compassion and a baby sitter, shes not your doctor. If you want someone that will be honest and an amazing doctor, shes the best!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

very cold hearted, if you not a senior she doesn't care

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I would rate her higher if I could. I'm in my 50's and have been very fortunate with my GPs, but Dr. Leung is the best yet! She is open, honest and understands how life goes. She is compassionate, yet brutally honest (as she should be!) I appreciate her empathy and she motivates me to do better. She explains everything in layman's terms, nothing is over my head and everything is all on a human level. I wish she could train not only other doctors, but others on a professional level. Wow, what a human being. Don't ever change!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Direct when necessary, compassionate when necessary. Has a good sense of humour . Informative and thorough, not just a "pill pusher". Very professional, but warm, as is her staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I'm 20 years old and have been going to Dr. Leung my entire life, she even assisted my birth. I understand when people say she is cold but it's really just her professionalism. I've struggled with depression since I hit high school and Dr.Leung has been nothing but encouraging and helpful, she is the only doctor I've met with who explains things well and knows what she is talking about. I've heard from other family members that she makes comments on weight, but please remember she is a doctor and is looking out for your health. If she's saying it, then you probably do need to lose weight.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I had my first appointment with Dr Leung; as a new patient, back in April. I found her to be personable, thorough and knowledgeable. I did have to wait a little after my appointment because she was backed up, however I think this is because she is an in demand doctor and tries to make sure all appointments are taken care of. I had a physical and I was happy with how things went and how she handled the whole process. I rate her 5/5 and would reccomend her to family & friends if she was taking new patients!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014