Ratings for Dr. Ian Seal

He is such a WONDERFUL Dr. He was the Dr. on call when my youngest was a baby.....I had to take him into emergency and Dr. Seal dfidn't take long to come in to the hospital. My son was barely a month and a half and he was having siezures....he was very kind compassionate and thorough .DHad him airlifted to Edmonton right away! This was back in 2003 already but to this day Iam still so grateful that he was on call that night! He saved my baby and now he is a healthy 8 yr old! Thankyou Dr.Seal

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

If I could I would hire a plane to see Dr. Seal in his new location. A very upfront doctor who doesn't pull any punches - if it is your fault you feel unhealthy he will let you know (i.e. smoking). I found he is genuinely interested in his patients and will work hard to find a solution to your illness. I also appreciate that when I saw him he was in a small town and he was confidential.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr Seal is ok while you are in his office , but I find that he does not do any followup to find a solution to your problem. If you are having test done, you will need to remind him to check them, because he often does not pick up the results.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007