You may also like

Rate Dr. Cyril Melck

Dr. Cyril Melck's Ratings

Ethical Capacity and respectful humanisation. Dr. Melck is a champion at these.As a therapist, he is insightful and solution oriented, His assessments are based on facts, rather than prejudicial assumptions. Dr. Melck has been one of the most important influences in my life, giving me grater capacity, better relationships, resiliency, and adaptive productivity. I am very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when he retires. Dr. Melck is amazing. My previous doctor, Dr. G.G.Ellis referred me to Dr. Melck because he didn't have experience in adult ADHD like Dr. Melck does. After 20 years, I'm grateful to find a doctor who understands what I'm going through.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Ethical and intelligent. knowledgeable and co,passionate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Melck is not worth the wait list - or the appointment wait times. With my experience his main concern is profits - he pushes new brand name drugs , and will put you into a spiral of medications that will slowly make your health decline. If you want to get caught up in his drug pushing by all means see this doctor . Otherwise I recommend seeing a doctor that can provide real help and therapy as these doctors should. Also when I was going through a very hard time and bankruptcy he had his VERY RUDE staff phone me to let me know he will not be seeing me again due to a missed appointment and the fact he is retiring . Even though I was his patient for YEARS !! He has officially checked out - and fortunately im not dealing with depression or this could have had a devastating impact . He will not be there for you when you need him. He takes 4+ vacations per year - find a different doctor who values your life as a patient and doesn't treat you like a dollar bill.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2522157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Melck was worth waiting to get in to see. He is very professional, respectful to his patients, and cares a lot about what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1151934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1151933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I don't know where I would be today without Dr. Melck. He is very compassionate but tells it like it is when necessary. He's always been my cheerleader and he's the only person that I have told my entire life story too without leaving out the embarrassing secret stuff and he's just so kind. Just don't BS him and everything is great!!! Wonderful human!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1151932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I used to see Dr. Melck. He is one of the best in his field. He was knowledgable,He was very helpful, appointments were usually way behind- but worth the wait. I really like Dr. Melck, though there was a couple of negative things also- his wife Dr. Tichy was always interuppting the session to bring him beverages, and when I was really sick and attempted suicide, he lost interest in me as a patient and didn't really want to see me. In the end I was disappointed- in his care of about 5 years I tried to commit suicide once- he wasn't there when I really needed him. But I still think that he is one of the best in the field and I would not hesitate if I needed him again to gladly be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1151931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

I have just seen Dr. Melck for the first time and I cannot believe how kind, smart,knowledgeable and caring he is. I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten in to see him. ADHD is very complex and during my appt. it was evident his knowledge is extensive. He is an inspiration to be a better person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1151930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2010

Very knowledgable, especially in the area of ADD, ADHD and anxiety. Caring, non-jugdemental, sense of humour, Really knowledgable about medications as well - can clearly explain how medications work, and what the different medications actually do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1151929].votes_count ]]