Ratings for Dr. Kevin Imrie

By chance, caught him in the hallway at the clinic hoping to get his advice. Instead he dropped what he was doing, sat down with me, did a full checkup and gave me everything I needed with zero notice on his part. Absolutely amazing guy, most doctors and nurses would have just scoffed and said go to the ER. Saved me a good 5 hours of waiting in the ER and got better care too. I'm honoured to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Imrie is an amazing doctor. i was 22 when diagnosed he was very good at taking the time to explain everything to me - and i emphasize "me", since at times i was there with parents and other family members. He is compassionate and knowledgable and very open-minded. no ego, whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Awesome doctor. He really knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Doctor Imrie is an amazing doctor. I feel likey to have had him take care of me at such a difficult time in my life.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Waits at Odette are interminable and Dr. Imrie's clinic is no exception. Blood lab is so poorly run, results take hours. Clinic is overbooked. Dr. Imrie's bedside manner is poor to say the least. No interest in the "whole patient" whatsoever. I was treated like an intersting specimen and not a human being. Smart guy, no bedside manner and clinic is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

One of those doctors that will actually take the time to explain details and understand the incredible stress of the situation to the patient and her/his family.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Everyone on here has pretty much said it all,I can't say enough about Dr.Irmie's caring & compassion when my Husband was diagnosed with Follicular lymphoma it was like we were riding on a terrible roller coaster he sat with us and explained everything in words we would understand he wasn't in a hurry to get on with the next patient it was like my husband had been his patient all his life,I to would highly recommend him to anybody.His staff treated us just as well

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

One of the most compassionate and knowledgeable professionals in his field. His care of my son was unprecedented in my eyes and he never waivered from his committment to my son. It has been several years since my son passed away but I still think of Kevin Imrie fondly on a daily basis and will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Great doctor. So knowledgeable, will listen, explain everything, and he truly cares.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Imrie is a brilliant Doctor. He helped us better understand what my husband was dealing with. He is very personable and considerate a pleasure to deal with. I cant say enough about him. Thanks to Sunnybrook for holding on to such a brilliant Doctor. P.S. The staff working for Dr. Imrie are also worth a mention for their compansion and care. Would highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007