Ratings for Dr. Riyaz Mohamed

Very knowledgeable and personable. Takes the time to explain things and makes the patient feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Great guy!! He listens, cares and is a brilliant man. He had me figured out the first visit and was able to diagnose me right away when the other doctors in town didn't have a clue.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

He ignored a serious medical problem wich required emergency surgery (a cyst on my left ovary had grown so large it burst, filling my cavity with toxic fluid and propelled itself up past my belly button. Then it glommed onto my surrounding organs) and waved it off over and over as depression caused by my family dinamics. I had been telling him for nearly two years that I didn't feel right. He also seemed more interested in my family then in setting any of the things up that we talked about and agreed to pursue.(eg. sleep study and mamogram)

Submitted May 10, 2007

allways helpful willing to take time to talk and or explain himself fully and completly

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007