Ratings for Dr. Nima Shojania

Very thorough in his examination and committed to helping resolve pain issues due to psoriatic arthritis! Great guy!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Awesome experience. Efficient and carong. I feel better.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

This doctor treated me with medication to control seveee gout with great results.. I no longer have to take time off work. He also removed fluid and injected my big toes 3 times because of gout attacks with great results. I am very happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Just moved here from Nova Scotia and got a referral to Dr. Shojania. Got in to see him within 3 weeks of the referral being sent. Unheard of in NS where one waits a minimum 6 months before getting in to see a specialist. He was great! wonderful temperament, knowledgeable and very precise. He sent in a referral to a Respirologist and I got the appointment less than a month after it was sent.Can't say enough about this wonderful doctor who is caring and attentive to all details.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Shojania for a few years now. He has been great with my care and has answered any questions I have brought to him. He has been open to discussing new and different medications that I have asked about. Found him to be very knowledgeable, cares about your health and well being, really goes the extra mile in every aspect. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

The doctor and his staff there went the extra mile! I look forward to every visit🤕.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The best of the 3 rheumatologist I have seen so far!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Was very caring and informed. He diagnosed me from symptoms that I didn't even think we're related. I recommend him to anyone with joint issues😀

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had a great experience. I am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Great listener.. Took exra time with my me which I think was needed. He figured out what was wrong. Polite and caring.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016