Ratings for Dr. Nima Shojania

Just moved here from Nova Scotia and got a referral to Dr. Shojania. Got in to see him within 3 weeks of the referral being sent. Unheard of in NS where one waits a minimum 6 months before getting in to see a specialist. He was great! wonderful temperament, knowledgeable and very precise. He sent in a referral to a Respirologist and I got the appointment less than a month after it was sent.Can't say enough about this wonderful doctor who is caring and attentive to all details.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Shojania for a few years now. He has been great with my care and has answered any questions I have brought to him. He has been open to discussing new and different medications that I have asked about. Found him to be very knowledgeable, cares about your health and well being, really goes the extra mile in every aspect. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

The doctor and his staff there went the extra mile! I look forward to every visit🤕.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The best of the 3 rheumatologist I have seen so far!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Was very caring and informed. He diagnosed me from symptoms that I didn't even think we're related. I recommend him to anyone with joint issues😀

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had a great experience. I am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Great listener.. Took exra time with my me which I think was needed. He figured out what was wrong. Polite and caring.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My daughter and I felt that he listened well and was caring. I would highly recommend him. I already feel better!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

He went the extra mile and called me at home to discuss my lab test results and to ask how I was feeling after he injected my shoulder (much better). Also did tests which led to me being diagnosed with colon cancer (cured now! - so they think). I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

If you have Anklosing Spondalitis Stay away. No knowledge. Not tentative to your issues. Belittling. You will deteriorate very quickly. If you are younger, this is not your doctor. Assuming good for older patients with issues. Refuses to learn anything. His way only. You're opinion is worthless.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016