Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Reagan

Great doctor--he will be retiring soon but he has a son taking over the practice. All three of the Reagans are great.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Reagan is kind, knowledgeable and basically the best doctor that we've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Pete Reagan for 11 years. He is the best. Great physician, great human being. Very compassionate, listens well. He'll take the time you need.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

I agree with other comments. Dr. Pete is so kind. I've known him for years and he is consistently smart, nice and caring!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Pete has been my doctor, and now my entire family's doctor, since 1989. He delivered both my babies and has cared for me through many crises. He listens, he takes input, he's kind and patient. You cannot get a better family practitioner in Portland; he's just the best there is.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Reagan was great with my 12 yo daughter. Very patient, listened well, took time, asked lots of questions, respected her as a person, went the extra step the whole time. Even let her look at her cells under a microscope. I was so impressed that I am moving her records from her (former) pediatrician to him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

I agree with the reviews of this Doc. but plan to spend 30 to 45 minutes in the waiting room only to be moved to the exam room for another ? minute wait (no clock in there).

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Listens to you. Looks you in the eye. Cares. One of the best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

I found Dr. Reagan of Portland Family Practice to be calm, present, a good listener, communicative, knowledgeable and patient-centered. The staff are friendly and the facilities comfortable, spacious and apparently well-equipped. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2004

Dr. Peter L. Reagan's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1977)