Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy did my mastectomy in March 2016. She and her staff are amazing. I am so lucky to have had Dr. Kennedy. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

She did a wonderful job on my surgery! it's like it never happened. tiny scar...and she is super nice and sweet. Thank you :-)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The staff is just mean. Too much attitude and talks to you like you are always wasting their time. Even worse over the phone.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Awesome Surgeon. Have had 1 lumpectomy and a revision. Answered questions. Gets surgery booked fast. Appreciated that I was asked what my favorite music was last surgery and got it playing while I was being prepped for surgery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I was scheduled to wait a little over 3 months for a gall bladder removal - and was very grateful that Dr. Kennedy remembered that I was hoping to be bumped ahead if some space in her calendar cleared. It did - and my wait time was significantly reduced. She and her team are efficient and have clearly done this before :-) Everything was textbook. I don't care how much time a Doctor spends with me and holds my hand - I just want the work done right and I believe it was. I am very grateful to her and the entire team at the Grey Nuns. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I met Dr. Kennedy to remove a lump but was told because lump had grown too much. She explained that I would have to do hemp to decrease the lump. Every quesions I asked I was told an answer or explain soon. My mother was with me and wanted to know how such a young doctor could be so knowledgeable and was happy with her beside manner. I am happy wih her. I ensured no miscommunication because it was my life we were dealing with. I recommend doctor Kennedy

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

WORST experience EVER !!!! Dr Kennedy did a breast exam, booked my surgery date, did not go over ANYTHING with me. She asked if I had surgery before I said no and she said " well you will come in,you will be given an IV and mask over your face you won't remember anything and you will have a cut about this big on your breast" ** As she held up her hand to show it would be about 2-3 inches** She made the comment " I would normally call in a plastic surgeon for this but you are a small enough person that should not be necessary ", I didnt think anything of it at the time- I didnt even know what kind of surgeon Dr Kennedy was! I was out of my surgery consultation quicker than I was in the waiting room!! It was no longer than 15 minutes, but I would say it was closer to 10 minutes!! .... Couple weeks later I called my nurse. Asking why I was not contacted by DR Kennedy because I had a list of medical allergies which she didnt go over with me or contact me back, I also asked her the difference between the plastic surgeon and Dr Kennedy and she she told me Dr Kennedy is a general who will remove it, a plastic surgeon would remove and reconstruct( THAT is obviously what I want) . I booked an appt with my family Dr right away to discuss. She assured me Dr Kennedy is great and this and that( obviously not by allot of her reviews I see) . When I asked about the comment Dr Kennedy made about the plastic surgeon , she said " Im not sure, but I would think she meant as you are a smaller woman, with smaller breasts, so think I should be easy for her to do herself" Well -- here is what I dont get, my fibromyoma ( or so I was told by the Docs before) is abnormally large for the condition , so you would think an abnormally large lump would be herder to remove off a smaller woman with smaller breasts like myself, as it would be to remove from larger breasts ( just because the size of the cavity where its removed, you would think it would be harder , and not easier) I also brought up my allergy concern and she said I must not be allergic to all those, and have a sensitivity, so they would use it anyways or a new antibiotic( when EVERY antibiotic I used I reacted to) anyhow, I still did not feel better after talking to family doctor.. I called the Dr Kennedy and told them I would like to know why I was not given a plastic surgeon or even gone over the options ( besides her one small comment, which I didnt even understand to know it made a difference at the time or I would have confronted it), I would like to have all the testing done for ALL the drugs I will be given for the procedure, and I wanted proper pain killers, because when I got my biopsy I was not given anything at all for the pain and was told take Tylenol , which did not help at all!! They called back with " Dr Kennedy said plastic surgeons do not do this type of surgery " WHAT?! I asked then whhy did she make the comment she did at our consultation saying she would get a plastic surgeon but she would do it cause "Im small enough". receptionist told me she would ask her and call back... She called back just to say, Dr Kennedy wants to know if you are coming in for the surgery through her or cancelling, I didnt hesitate, after the last call and realizing I was getting lied to all the way around to say " Cancel !! Thank you bye!" I am now searching for a new surgeon and dont recommend anyone to this fuck around of a "surgeon".. She cares about MONEY and her EGO, THAT IS ALL!

Submitted May 4, 2015

I have had 6 surgeries with Dr Kennedy in the past 4 years. I wouldn't go to another surgeon. I had minimal pain, she was very compassionate and made me feel at ease. She explained everything to me and made sure i understood what she was going to do.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Very thorough and professional. Willing to answer all questions and very caring about my recovery. (Mastectomy required after cancer diagnosis) Easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Answered all my concerns and had good bedside manners. Strongly recommend her to anyone who needs surgery.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014