Ratings for Dr. J.D. Wilcox

I was a teen when I saw Wilcox and he was great. Made each visit comfortable with minimal waiting. Very kind and the staff were great

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Everything was perfect 15 years later and my teeth and smile are fantastic. Very friendly and easy to work with! Would highly recommend Dr.Wilcox.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Front and back staff are very friendly and helpful. They seem to enjoy their jobs. Back very helpful too. Dr. Wilcox great ortho, we are very happy

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr Wilcox is very friendly and easy to talk to, so is most of the staff in the back. Front end staff could definately be more personable and maybe acknowledge people once in awhile.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

No kid loves having braces, but having had Dr.Wilcox, I was as happy as one could be with a mouth full of metal. Heard some horror stories about other local orthodontists, so was pleasantly surprised by how well all appts went. Dr.Wilcox was very kind, realistic about time frames and seemed very knowledgeable. I even went back a few years later when one of my permanent retainers broke and he checked me over and fixed me up for free! Told me to come back if I had any other questions or queries. Great service and now, a fantastic smile. Would recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Staff were not the friendliest & quite inappropriate and rude in some cases. Got second orthodontists opinion and he said Dr. Wilcox did it all wrong. Have been advised to sue for discrimination & harassment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

my son needed braces and dr wilson put them on him, but after two years of braces he told me he needed another two years of braces! I got another opinion from another orthodontist and he said the reason that my son still needed braces was because dr wilson didn't put them on right! More braces for my son to correct dr wilson's mistake. NOT IMPRESSED.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I just started Invisalign treatment with Dr. Wilcox and am thrilled so far. My dentist highly recommended him and I can understand why. He seems very knowledgable and has a great chairside manner. I have always wanted Invisalign and am looking forward to straight teeth and a nice smile.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Wilcox was my orthodontist when I was young and is now my son's as well. He is friendly, knowledgable and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Wilcox was my orthodontist when I lived in kamloops and when we moved away I travelled to continue my treatment plan with him. Got my braces off and about a year later was at a regular check-up with my dentist when she told me he did a poor job. Some teeth were out of place and my bite was not good at all. Went to see another ortho and had to have braces for 2 more years. Really wasn't impressed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007