Ratings for Dr. Claire Astley

I ADORE Claire... so much I don't want to tell anyone about it because then it will take too long for appointments :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

The pain and symptom relief I have experienced under Dr. Astley's care has been amazing! She used to be my family physician and I was so disappointed when she left, but now, having experienced her acupuncture treatments (with a range of medical issues including gastrointestinal difficulties, allergic reactions, and back pain) I can really understand and appreciate her calling and gift! I am so grateful that she is helping me on my healing journey. LM

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Astley is the very best acupuncturist! I have seen Dr. Astley for many years as my GP and acupuncturist and feel very blessed as she provides both a western and eastern view on disease. It is very helpful that she is an MD even though she is only practicing TCM. Dr. Astley works on both the mind and the body.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I highly recommend Dr.Claire Astley and have been a patient of her for many many years. Claire is an outstanding dedicated physician and amazing dr of acupuncture. I have survived many life crisis and major health challenges on every level, and some surgery, since I lost my only child in 1999, and Dr.Claire has been my amazing articulate doctor on every level and she is a compassionate loving soul who lovingly shares her amazing gifts with her patients... I have moved several times and travel long distances so that I can continue go come to Dr.Claire, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to All..I truly dedicate her professional care and loving caring attention and amazing education and suggestions that she shares so freely over and above the basic necessities usually offered by other doctors... I feel soooo blessed to be a patient of Dr.Claire and consider my health and life today as a miracle, as a result of her dedication to her profession and patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr Astley sent a letter to all her patients informing us that she is no longer practicing as an MD and is only doing chinese medicine. this is her choice, but her letter goes on and on about how much studying she did to get where she is and does not mention that she saw patients and got paid by BC Med so that she could study chinese medicine. it has been a very inconsiderate dumping of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

She agreed to accept our loved one upon recommendation of another doctor. We had a mix up on the date of appointment partly becuase the state of the patient was critical. Even though the staff was empathetic and helpful, Clair was uncompromising and not helpful...she refused to consider providing another date in spite of the mental state of the patient. We have no idea of her knowledge and puncutality but the system requires us to provide a rating, so we chose the middle

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr Astley is amazing! It's so nice to have someone versed in both Western and Chinese Medicine.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I highly recommend Claire - especially if you are the kind of person who is willing to work towards solving underlying problems. She is very holistic and brings both western and traditional chinese medical knowledge to the table and is willing to work with alternative practitioners.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

D-r Astley offers the best of both: Western and Eastern medicine to her patients. Very professional, compassionate, and passionate about her work. Claire helped our family in most difficult times. We are still seeing her for other reasons today. She is a doctor for life.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Clare is an exceptional doctor and a caring person too!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008