Ratings for Dr. Thomas Vesz

If you need a Root Canal or any other oral surgery done in the most professional and efficient way, look no further, Dr. Vesz is the only Endondonist to go to. I highly recommend Dr. Vesz to anyone. I had a very good experience with him. He is honest and friendly with a lot of experience. Dr. Vesz is amazing. He is treating one patient at a time. Dr. Vesz and his technician made everything they could to make me feel comfortable and calm. I am so terrified of needles in my mouth, but with Dr. Vesz I could hardly feel any pain. The staff members are amazing, very knowledgeable, friendly and polite. It is almost impossible to find such good dentists these days. Thank you Dr. Vesz.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My root canal with Dr. Vesz was quick and painless. He and his staff are very kind and patient. They made having a root canal a positive experience! I highly recommend Dr. Vesz and his team.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Knowledgable, efficient and helps the patient understand everything in laymen's terms

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My front tooth was discoloured. He did a cold test and it was not responding. He told me that I needed a root canal though my x-ray shows no signs of infections and I did not have any symptoms and the tooth was just strong like others. During the procedure, he told me I made the right decision as the root was half-way dead( in another word, half-way alive!!!). After the root canal, in just a few years, the tooth turned much darker and was hurting every day. After some research, I realized in my case, it is the best option to leave the tooth as it is. ........So sad I trusted and let him do the horrible root canal on me (Do your research and avoid root canal as much as you can. ).... It can never be undone. Now the tooth is REALLY DEAD and it is poisonous.

Submitted October 15, 2016

Had a root canal done on a molar (so basically 4 roots) and he and his staff were excellent at putting me at ease and was very quick about it with no discomfort. Great experience (for a root canal!) - R. Vaughn Elliott

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Vesz is a good doctor - professional and helpful. His staff, on the other hand, are terrible, not listenting to you at all, rude, unhelpful. If you are looking for nice customer service - don't go here! :((

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Vesz because my dentist severely injured my mouth during a root canal revision. I wish I had known about Dr.Vesz before! What a wonderful person! So kind and knowledgeable! He took so much time with me to explain what my best option would be. Everyone in his office is so wonderful! I knew as soon as I spoke to the secretary when I booked the appointment that I would be happy at this office. She was so understanding and helpful and gave me an appointment right away! I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

The first time I met dr. Vesz was for a big root canal surgery 10 years ago. I was impressed by the doctors professionalism, care, knowledge, procedure, aftercare and his assistant Ksennia was great! However, his receptionists were shockingly rude! To the point of me not wanting to go back there... that WAS 10 years AGO! Now, yesterday I had another root canal done by dr. Vesz; again, amazing experience with the procedure, his assistant Ksennia, again, was amazingly comforting, so was dr. Vesz. On the other hand, I noticed some improvements in the receptionists service but clearly, there is a room for more improvements. Jody, indeed can improve her dismissive tone and respect for all patients. Her tone is on the border of rude but not too bad as it used be with the other blond receptionist that used to work there. Not sure what happened to her, if she is still there or not, but I was glad I missed her yesterday. Overall, yes, it would be great if dr. Vesz and receptionists , also, would know that they can be responsible for a loss of business; for me that is not a deal breaker. I respect Dr. Vesz and will be going to none else for major endodontist work as long as he maintains his quality of work. Quality of his work and excellent knowledge is what brings me back to dr. Vesz office. over and over again. Thank you Dr. Vesz for saving my teeth! I appreciate it a lot. - Ivana KM

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

had a couple of procedures done at his clinic (royal york/bloor). as much as im pleased with the procedures, his staff are the downside, specially the receptionist(?) - jody. quite rude and dismissive and you could tell that she has preference for other clients. as if you're not as important as the other clients because you don't look rich and famous (*i just used this expression to emphasize the point). also the person who calls for apt reminders. as much as i appreciate the reminder, and im not sure if it's the same person, but so far, it's one of the most unprofessional reminders i've gotten. it makes you feel like it's such a hassle and a task to remind you abt your apt. if you dont mind the staff and only care abt the dr and the procedure, then dr vesz is highly recommended. quick work and so far very good results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had a root canal / gum surgery done yesterday (April 29, 2014). This dentist is the most kind-hearted, caring, knowledgeable dentist I have met. The office is peaceful and welcoming. His staff are friendly and accommodating. I was very nervous and he kept asking if I was ok and kept reassuring me things would be fine. If you need a root canal, stop suffering, call this office and stop living in pain! A+++++ for all involved.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014