Ratings for Dr. LAURA J. Nicholson

Dr. Laura Nicholson treated my dad in the ER at Scripps Memorial hospital for atrial fibrillation and fluid in the lungs. Her bedside manner was insensitive, inappropriate and offensive. She bluntly told my dad, who is a kidney transplant patient, that there was no way he would ever get a kidney and even if he did he would code on the table. Not only was this information incorrect but extremely damaging to my dad’s morale. Being in the ER and in his medical state, my dad was already scared, anxious and uncomfortable. Dr. Laura Nicholson not only destroyed his confidence but also caused him emotional harm. We asked for another doctor and reported this incident to the hospital. The hospital contacted her regarding our complaint and a few days later she left our family a voicemail. Her message was unapologetic, insincere, and agitated. I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstance.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. LAURA J. Nicholson's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Multiplan