You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Vagners

Loved my experience at this chiropractor. Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, heading back today actually for a visit. I like that you can get in quickly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I have been to alot of Chiropractors Dr Vagner is the best one I have ever been to. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He has an excellent beside manner. He will tell you if he can't help you, and make a suggestion as to who possibly can, instead of continuing treatments that won't help like many others do. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years and have no intention of ever changing.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr Vagners is the most informative, caring, and relaxing Dr I have ever been to in a long time! I have specialized back problems and his treatments and recomendation have helped me alot! Zen = my visits! Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Vagners is an excellent doctor.As a first time patient with a chiropractor I was amazed at the results from my visits.He clearly informed me and explained the results of a MRI I had gotten previously in detail as well as what could be done about it.After a few visits I find my condition has improved tremenously.He has also never pressured me into continous appointments when not necessary just because I have insurance coverage.He also seems to really care about how well a person is doing

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

A very caring and intelligent chiropractor. I am always happy with his treatments.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Paul Vagners's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates