Ratings for Dr. Lorne Brown

As a physician myself, I researched and talked to other colleagues before I chose to see Dr. Lorne Brown. I had an upper forehead lift, lower facelift and fat grafting. The results have truly exceeded my expectations. Dr. Brown is not only an exceptionally gifted surgeon but has an artist's eye which is such an asset in this type of surgery. He has an excellent bedside manner and was extremely informative and thorough. His nurse, Tanya, was such a pleasure to work with and the receptionist always friendly and efficient. I was so pleasantly surprised that I had virtually no bruising with such an extensive surgery. My recovery was very smooth and I could have returned to work in less than 2 weeks. Dr. Brown was able to achieve what I wished for and that was to look like myself but 15 years younger. There are many plastic surgeons to choose from in the lower mainland area. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Lorne Brown.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Dr Brown appreciates the time you have taken to write up such a kind review on your experience with him. Many thanks!

Submitted August 30, 2016

What a great Doctor! A wonderful Doctor that finishes my sentences, He listens to my concerns, knows exactly what i wanted and provided results exceeds my expectations ! I LOVE my EYES now,

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Lorne Brown removed an Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ISCC) from my scalp on January 20, 2017. One month after surgery I am back to normal life and cancer free! He is very professional and skillful. His technique was magnificent. I have nothing but praise for himself and team, starting with Lisa who arranged all the appointments, surgery dates and follow up on a prompt and very friendly way. Tania took my vital signs and removed the stitches very smoothly. All the Richmond General Hospital personnel was helpful and made the experience less stressful. I highly recommend Dr Lorne Brown aand his team! Thank you all!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

He completely botched my Asian eyelid surgery. one eye droops and the other one did not close. So upset I paid money to damage my eyes. I regret seeing this surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Would you please call our office today as we are surprised to see this rating. There has been no patients with your complaint and I think you may have placed this rating for another surgeon. Thank you.

Submitted January 23, 2017

Amazing surgeon and great staff. I had an otoplasty done last year by another surgeon who did a terrible job. And on top of that, this surgeon wouldn't even do a revision even though I was willing to pay for it. I went to see Dr. Brown hoping he could to do the revision. He did and the results exceeded expectations. I only wish I had seen Dr. Brown in the first place.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Brown is very knowledgeable and professional. No pain during or after the procedure and absolutely no scaring- amazing. I recently went back for a second non-elective procedure and was just as impressed with his skill as a surgeon. The entire team is quick and efficient so I suggest being on time and prepared with clear questions before your appointment. There was not a lot of "hand-holding" or small talk yet I left feeling confident and well cared for. Overall a very pleasant medical experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

After reading some of the comments I was happenstance about seeing dr. Brown. Completely restored. He was courteous to me and other patients in the room, knowledgeable and did not force me to make any quick decision. I will definitely see him to do the operation shall I chose to do so.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Unfortunately, I can't say that I received the same level of good service from this doctor. How a patient is supposed to know something without being told is beyond me. If the surgery operates under certain procedures, then it's up to the doctor to inform patients. It would help if they actually listened to patients questions before jumping in and giving the wrong information rather than directing to someone that actually knows.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
We are terribly sorry to hear that you feel your answers haven't been answered. Dr. Brown and all of us at his clinic recognize the need to listen and clearly understand the needs of our patients. By doing so, we establish rapport, reduce your anxieties, and work with you to list and clearly explain the tailored solutions that would best meet your needs. Please get back in touch with us at the clinic so that we can address any questions or concerns you may have.

Submitted August 30, 2016

I loved Dr. Brown, Tanya, Brigitte, Amber and the whole staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brown to anyone! He is experienced, knowledgeable and personable and I am VERY happy with his work! They all made me feel welcomed and very encouraging about the surgery. My surgery was very successful, minimal scaring, little pain. The after care has been great as well, questions are answered, follow up visits were great!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Thank you for your honest review. Your happiness with the whole experience is very important to Dr. Brown.

Submitted August 30, 2016

I went to Dr. Lorne Brown when two doctors turned me away for Asian Double Eyelid surgery.. they refused to do my eyelids due to the "changing nature" of the folds (not completely monolid nor double lid in my case). He was very straightforward with what he could and could not accomplish. I didn't feel pressured at all and he knows what he's talking about. Very happy with results, it's been about 5 months post-op and everything is as expected. Minimal scars and no surprises.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Lorne Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Benesys