Ratings for Dr. Lorne Brown

As a physician myself, I researched and talked to other colleagues before I chose to see Dr. Lorne Brown. I had an upper forehead lift, lower facelift and fat grafting. The results have truly exceeded my expectations. Dr. Brown is not only an exceptionally gifted surgeon but has an artist's eye which is such an asset in this type of surgery. He has an excellent bedside manner and was extremely informative and thorough. His nurse, Tanya, was such a pleasure to work with and the receptionist always friendly and efficient. I was so pleasantly surprised that I had virtually no bruising with such an extensive surgery. My recovery was very smooth and I could have returned to work in less than 2 weeks. Dr. Brown was able to achieve what I wished for and that was to look like myself but 15 years younger. There are many plastic surgeons to choose from in the lower mainland area. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Lorne Brown.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Lorne Brown

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Dr Brown appreciates the time you have taken to write up such a kind review on your experience with him. Many thanks!

Submitted August 30, 2016

Amazing. Dr Brown and his team. I was fearful of surgery but Dr Brown put me at ease and reviewed everything with me with such respect and understanding. The surgery was a great success and Dr Brown and his team gave me my self esteem back. I good never have imagined such a beautiful result and such great care by himself and Tanya at the office. My abdominoplasty results are amazing. If there's ever a need for me to return to a plastic surgeon it will be Dr Brown.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Beware. Unfortunately I recently had Botox injections administered by Dr. Lorne Brown who was either too busy to inform me on potential complications and/or not experienced enough to avoid common complications. Placing Botox too close to the brows in a person who is using these very muscles to keep her brows from covering her upper eyelids is a basic Botox skill and a total rookie mistake. I'm stuck looking like this now for 5 months or more until the Botox will start to wear off. The worst of this is when I went to see him regarding all of this he was defensive and argumentative and left me in the room for his assistant to deal with. Left in tears. Please be careful and choose your Doctor wisely. I wish I would have.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

My mother in law had a lump on her finger. Dr. Brown removed the lump. The wound opened up after the stitches were removed. Two month after the surgery I am still driving her twice a week to Richmond hospital for treatments. The wound has not healed yet.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Horrible experience my daughters nose turned out horrible . Having a hard time finding someone else who will touch her . He is very weird and is odd I would not recommend

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Lorne Brown

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Would you mind calling our office. We have not done any rhinoplasty surgery recently and would like to follow up on this patient. Thank you

Submitted March 1, 2018

Very professional, and kind, amazing staff there everyonr is helpful and always have the big smile on their face, I can be positively to tell you that whatever you decide to do, Dr brown will make it happen for you and will not disappoint you at all

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

He is a wonderful Doctor, as long as you don't question his procedure or his end results. My biggest mistake was not take a second opinion and just let Dr. Brown do the job. He did not do a good job for BR surgery. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Dr Brown (also Tanya & Lisa). Dr.Brown is truly a gifted surgeon; so informative, kind and possesses a rare craftsmanship on perfecting the body. My BA is perfect, Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had two procedures done recently, tummy tuck and breast lift. I am so pleased by my results. I will recommend Dr. Brown to anyone, because he is exceptionally professional, talented, sweet and caring especially post op. Doctor knew exactly what I was looking for and understood me very well., considering his 40 years experience, it is no surprise that he is a natural. Really want to say a few words about Lisa and Tania too. Lisa is always pleasant and helpful. Tania, the nurse was extra caring with my post op visits. She made me feel so comfortable and explained everything so thoroughly about recovery time. Will highly recommended Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I already had a small fold for eyelids but I desired to have a higher crease. I already went for a consultation with another doctor and he said he couldn't do it. I saw before and after photos of dr. Brown's work and I felt like he could give me the results I wanted. After the first surgery i noticed the folds were already extremely asymmetrical. After only 2 weeks after the first procedure, he insisted that he could fix it and reassured me that if he didn't know what he was doing he wouldn't recommend it. So again, I had to go through the pain and suffering but far more worst than the first time. 3 months later my eyelids are still the same as they were before the surgery but now I am left with red noticeable scars. I regret seeing this doctor and putting my trust in him TWICE.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Lorne Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment