Ratings for Dr. Lorne Brown

As a physician myself, I researched and talked to other colleagues before I chose to see Dr. Lorne Brown. I had an upper forehead lift, lower facelift and fat grafting. The results have truly exceeded my expectations. Dr. Brown is not only an exceptionally gifted surgeon but has an artist's eye which is such an asset in this type of surgery. He has an excellent bedside manner and was extremely informative and thorough. His nurse, Tanya, was such a pleasure to work with and the receptionist always friendly and efficient. I was so pleasantly surprised that I had virtually no bruising with such an extensive surgery. My recovery was very smooth and I could have returned to work in less than 2 weeks. Dr. Brown was able to achieve what I wished for and that was to look like myself but 15 years younger. There are many plastic surgeons to choose from in the lower mainland area. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Lorne Brown.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Lorne Brown

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Dr Brown appreciates the time you have taken to write up such a kind review on your experience with him. Many thanks!

Submitted August 30, 2016

He is a wonderful Doctor, as long as you don't question his procedure or his end results. My biggest mistake was not take a second opinion and just let Dr. Brown do the job. He did not do a good job for BR surgery. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Dr Brown (also Tanya & Lisa). Dr.Brown is truly a gifted surgeon; so informative, kind and possesses a rare craftsmanship on perfecting the body. My BA is perfect, Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had two procedures done recently, tummy tuck and breast lift. I am so pleased by my results. I will recommend Dr. Brown to anyone, because he is exceptionally professional, talented, sweet and caring especially post op. Doctor knew exactly what I was looking for and understood me very well., considering his 40 years experience, it is no surprise that he is a natural. Really want to say a few words about Lisa and Tania too. Lisa is always pleasant and helpful. Tania, the nurse was extra caring with my post op visits. She made me feel so comfortable and explained everything so thoroughly about recovery time. Will highly recommended Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I already had a small fold for eyelids but I desired to have a higher crease. I already went for a consultation with another doctor and he said he couldn't do it. I saw before and after photos of dr. Brown's work and I felt like he could give me the results I wanted. After the first surgery i noticed the folds were already extremely asymmetrical. After only 2 weeks after the first procedure, he insisted that he could fix it and reassured me that if he didn't know what he was doing he wouldn't recommend it. So again, I had to go through the pain and suffering but far more worst than the first time. 3 months later my eyelids are still the same as they were before the surgery but now I am left with red noticeable scars. I regret seeing this doctor and putting my trust in him TWICE.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

What a great Doctor! A wonderful Doctor that finishes my sentences, He listens to my concerns, knows exactly what i wanted and provided results exceeds my expectations ! I LOVE my EYES now,

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Lorne Brown removed an Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ISCC) from my scalp on January 20, 2017. One month after surgery I am back to normal life and cancer free! He is very professional and skillful. His technique was magnificent. I have nothing but praise for himself and team, starting with Lisa who arranged all the appointments, surgery dates and follow up on a prompt and very friendly way. Tania took my vital signs and removed the stitches very smoothly. All the Richmond General Hospital personnel was helpful and made the experience less stressful. I highly recommend Dr Lorne Brown aand his team! Thank you all!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

He completely botched my Asian eyelid surgery. one eye droops and the other one did not close. So upset I paid money to damage my eyes. I regret seeing this surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Lorne Brown

Dr. Lorne Brown's response
Would you please call our office today as we are surprised to see this rating. There has been no patients with your complaint and I think you may have placed this rating for another surgeon. Thank you.

Submitted January 23, 2017

Amazing surgeon and great staff. I had an otoplasty done last year by another surgeon who did a terrible job. And on top of that, this surgeon wouldn't even do a revision even though I was willing to pay for it. I went to see Dr. Brown hoping he could to do the revision. He did and the results exceeded expectations. I only wish I had seen Dr. Brown in the first place.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Brown is very knowledgeable and professional. No pain during or after the procedure and absolutely no scaring- amazing. I recently went back for a second non-elective procedure and was just as impressed with his skill as a surgeon. The entire team is quick and efficient so I suggest being on time and prepared with clear questions before your appointment. There was not a lot of "hand-holding" or small talk yet I left feeling confident and well cared for. Overall a very pleasant medical experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Lorne Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP