Ratings for Dr. Todd Penkala

Todd has been my dentist my whole life, he is always thorough, his chair side manner is excellent. he always makes sure i am comfortable, and he takes my concerns for pain very seriously. when i had extreme sensitivity in one of my teeth to cold air to the point where breathing made me cry he found a way to fix it and fit me in immediately. he has also rushed in to meet me after hours when i had a dental emergency when i was 6 after a filling. he is excellent with what he does, he genuinely care and anyone would be so lucky to have him as their dentist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Been there over 15 years. Nice guy and very patient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Too expensive, compared to other dentists i have seen. I went in complaining of pain, and he did not discover my very large cavity that another dentist discovered three weeks later. It is so decayed i am seeing an oral surgeon asap.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Best dentist I've ever had! I had been going to the same dentist my whole life, then moved to Kelowna and was in need of a good dentist. A friend recommended Todd and he did not disappoint. Very knowledgable, excellent chair side manner. I'll be going back to him for years to come!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

This was my entire family dentist. I was once scheduled for two appointments for a filling - subsequently my department called for me to attend a government conference out of the country. I called his receptionist and cancelled well well in advance,and that I would have to reschedule on my return. Some time later I received a call saying that they had cancelled me as a client. I returned the call, shocked, and asked why - apparently the reception failed to cancel my appointment. When I informed the person on the phone, they said the doctor personally said he would not treat my family anymore - I asked, 'my entire family, my kids?' ??? I was told this was the case, I had never been late before and had no balances as my bills are paid direct from the gov't - one of the worst cases of customer service I had ever experienced, I was very hurt and insulted.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Todd is an excellent dentist. He is caring and compassionate. Best dentist I've ever had. Staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Todd is the best. Knowledgeable, friendly and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Todd Penkala is the best dentist I ever have. He was very kind and patient, always explain what he will do next and have done an excellent job and services. I would like to rate him 5. His staff was frienly and the environment was nice and clean. I would like to recommend to my friend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Both Darcy and Todd are great and everyone that works at the office is exceptionally nice and friendly. It is a very welcoming environment that doesn't make you dread going to the dentist office. I recommend their services to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Todd is one of the best dentists that my family and I have visited. He is very friendly, always pleasant and performs his duties in an extremely professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. When a temp dentist performed a service on a painful tooth and the result was not successful, Todd made necessary repairs at no charge. He should be in a successful practice for a long time. His staff are pleasant and helpful and the examining rooms are equipped with the latest in technology. If we were rating him on a 5 star level, I would give him a 6.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Todd Penkala's Credentials

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med