Ratings for Dr. Todd Penkala

Been there over 15 years. Nice guy and very patient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Too expensive, compared to other dentists i have seen. I went in complaining of pain, and he did not discover my very large cavity that another dentist discovered three weeks later. It is so decayed i am seeing an oral surgeon asap.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Best dentist I've ever had! I had been going to the same dentist my whole life, then moved to Kelowna and was in need of a good dentist. A friend recommended Todd and he did not disappoint. Very knowledgable, excellent chair side manner. I'll be going back to him for years to come!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

This was my entire family dentist. I was once scheduled for two appointments for a filling - subsequently my department called for me to attend a government conference out of the country. I called his receptionist and cancelled well well in advance,and that I would have to reschedule on my return. Some time later I received a call saying that they had cancelled me as a client. I returned the call, shocked, and asked why - apparently the reception failed to cancel my appointment. When I informed the person on the phone, they said the doctor personally said he would not treat my family anymore - I asked, 'my entire family, my kids?' ??? I was told this was the case, I had never been late before and had no balances as my bills are paid direct from the gov't - one of the worst cases of customer service I had ever experienced, I was very hurt and insulted.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Todd is an excellent dentist. He is caring and compassionate. Best dentist I've ever had. Staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Todd is the best. Knowledgeable, friendly and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Todd Penkala is the best dentist I ever have. He was very kind and patient, always explain what he will do next and have done an excellent job and services. I would like to rate him 5. His staff was frienly and the environment was nice and clean. I would like to recommend to my friend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Both Darcy and Todd are great and everyone that works at the office is exceptionally nice and friendly. It is a very welcoming environment that doesn't make you dread going to the dentist office. I recommend their services to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Todd is one of the best dentists that my family and I have visited. He is very friendly, always pleasant and performs his duties in an extremely professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. When a temp dentist performed a service on a painful tooth and the result was not successful, Todd made necessary repairs at no charge. He should be in a successful practice for a long time. His staff are pleasant and helpful and the examining rooms are equipped with the latest in technology. If we were rating him on a 5 star level, I would give him a 6.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Todd Penkala is the best dentist I have ever been to and I was with him for around 15 years. I have since moved to Manitoba, and miss him a lot. He always took the time to explain exactly what he was going to do and was willing to answer any questions or concerns one might have. His staff and the other dentists at the clinic were all of the best caliber as well. The clinic also had great hours from early morning into the evening so that patients who worked shifts could still fit a visit into their schedule.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr. Todd Penkala's Credentials

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1991)

GHI